Holland | Major Announcement Thursday Jan. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT THURSDAY JAN. 10
There will be a meeting at all YRC terminals this coming week, on Thursday. Good news at last? I think you'll like it. If someone makes the correct guess maybe I'll leak what the subject is about. Has anyone else heard about this yet?

YRC buys largest freight company in China and the largest package company too. They did that back in June so it wouldnt be that.I herd the DHL buy out was on hold until after the contract was signed, so im not sure.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT THURSDAY JAN. 10
There will be a meeting at all YRC terminals this coming week, on Thursday. Good news at last? I think you'll like it. If someone makes the correct guess maybe I'll leak what the subject is about. Has anyone else heard about this yet?

damm, i missed ANOTHER board meeting

Ok Benny my guess is more equipment on the horizon. Or is this one of those old Red Star sayings Big announcement NEXT month!!!

OOPS!!!! you said major announcement!!! Sorry

Let me guess the Post office is getting into the freight buisness and their going to buy us out. (Just kidding) I wish they would sell us to someone though....

Maybe it's UPS going to buy YRCW.
Did I guess it Benny?
Or they are going to be merging USF.
Those would be my guesses as an outsider looking in. Since the union is in bed with UPS it is going to effect all of us.

The CEO announces that his wife has decided which color of carpet goes with the new manison they just purchased with cash they been hiding out of YRC

We have been bought out by ABC who owns disney and are now officially "Mickey Mouse Trucking" which I think is just plain gooffy

Here Lumberton Nc termanal is to shut down in february.A bid dirver out of co was told that down there friday night.That it would happen some time in february.

that they are once again going to screw the former redstar drivers and close the east

The last time I checked it wasnt all about the East coast and RedStar anymore. We are owned by Yellow now and are all in the same boat with our jobs in jeopardy if they dont get their act together and let this co. run like it used to.:1036316054:

Status
Not open for further replies.