Holland | Major Announcement Thursday Jan. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
there replacing Zollar with Leo Suggs??

Some one is going to buy YRC that actually wants to run a trucking company instead of intentionally making it loose money?

their going to start a rumor that DHL is going to buy YRC and get the price of the stock up and then steal that money and call Leo Suggs in??

Just heard that Yellow was replacing some mid-level managers in the finanace dept. Wonder if that was the big announcement for the day. Good stuff all around. I needed the curiosity boost to keep things lively during the slow time of year.

Just heard that Yellow was replacing some mid-level managers in the finanace dept. Wonder if that was the big announcement for the day. Good stuff all around. I needed the curiosity boost to keep things lively during the slow time of year.

No..There is a BIG Announcement coming next Month..

Alright guys here is the truth... I have no ideal whats happening for sure. Several of you have PMed me and I will tell everybody what I told them. I was fishing to see if the rumor of some "Major Announcement" this Thursday was true or not. It may happen and it may not? I guess we'll see tomorrow. I didn't want to just post all the different rumors on what it was, but several people stated/guessed some good and bad ones I had heard before.

The most stated rumor was that....never mind you've probably already heard that one anyway. Thanks for all of the responses from everybody.

:nutkick:Dangit,Benny ---See what you started??

All Company Heads were instructed to be in Kansas City all this week for an emergency meeting.
Hold Your Breath ... again.

Our terminal's O.R. is 124.

When you say company heads, do you mean holland heads or the heads of the various divisions?
Since you say KC I guess it's all of YRC, I can imagine that it's just typical battle planing on how to sell the contract.
Plead, poor mouth and threaten.

Every YRC subsidiary head, regional managers, etc.
Our TM is very cool and he's even wondering what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.