Yellow | Major Meeting In Overland Park This Morning?

any new rumors out there

This was the first of many meetings being held to plan the next meeting. A lot may hinge on when the next Chiefs home game is. I heard this morning that they would like to do another COO. and move 326 to NW Indiana, and move the Ridge to KC.

This was the first of many meetings being held to plan the next meeting. A lot may hinge on when the next Chiefs home game is. I heard this morning that they would like to do another COO. and move 326 to NW Indiana, and move the Ridge to KC.

I hear Jim leyland will allow baseball to be played on the Ridge dock when work is slow.

I know YRC's KC is screwed up- but what you describe sounds DC designed...

Locally, YRC hired two additional salespersons this week. This was after mention was made locally at a terminal meeting with JW. He said we must increase freight levels.

Locally, YRC hired two additional salespersons this week. This was after mention was made locally at a terminal meeting with JW. He said we must increase freight levels.

Meeting service standards would be a step in a positive direction.

and at the same time now there is yrcf advertisement on tb if anyone noticed?( i guess they do read tb!!!!)

maybe we will buy dunkin donouts too while were at it , there will be a d+d window at every out gate at every terminal.

Probably make more $$$!

Heard our barn will be expecting a "team" from KC? to scrutinize our daily operation for 2 whole weeks. Get ready for some fireworks on Nov. 4th and a few heads on a stake.
Hopefully, my head will not make an appearance during this Dog & Pony show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeting service standards would be a step in a positive direction.

Trailer rolled in yesterday @ noon with 17 Time Critical shipments on board.

Friday @ noon! Now, what the heck are we supposed to do with that fiasco?

Recall every route driver?

Trailer rolled in yesterday @ noon with 17 Time Critical shipments on board.

Friday @ noon! Now, what the heck are we supposed to do with that fiasco?

Recall every route driver?

Ya have any cartage and casual labor to call?
Cause that is what our illustrious engagement would do.

Probably make more $$$!

Heard our barn will be expecting a "team" from KC? to scrutinize our daily operation for 2 whole weeks. Get ready for some fireworks on Nov. 4th and a few heads on a stake.
Hopefully, my head will not make an appearance during this Dog & Pony show.