TForce | Make change to UPS Freight

stlrsfn1

TB Lurker
Credits
I recently got called for interview at the Oswego Illinois terminal for road driver position. I currently work at OD but I am mulling over about possible change. Any info you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Pay bennies terminal morale etc..

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times but I'm just researching my options. OD is a decent place but I know UPS reputation wise is top notch. Just looking for insight from guys that work there.

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times but I'm just researching my options. OD is a decent place but I know UPS reputation wise is top notch. Just looking for insight from guys that work there.

If you are a hard worker and do your job it is a good place to work. It is the highest paid ltl freight company out there and you are expected to earn your keep.

I would stay at Od, if i was u. Od is on pace to being the biggest ltl outfit in around 5 yrs. Od doesnt run 50% of road work on contractors. If u r becoming a road driver at the aur terminal, osswego il. Tben dont plan to work very much. You should try and get on at the soh terminal. South holland il. They r the hub and they run almost 70% of all freight in thechicagoland area, trust me, i got friends at all 4 chicagoland. Terminals and i get all the 411 up that way. E