Make your call NOW for Sunday, Jan 20 games

I'm a ravens fan, and I even told my wife I wish ray would shut the hell up already. The man should be a preacher.

Why all the hating on Ray-Ray,lol???His past off-field antics not withstanding,I think he would be one helluva teammate.Brother vs brother is a classic.Flacco playing for a fat contract,Kapernic taking Niners to the big one,Lewis wanting to go out on top,etc.....Should be a good one..

But it is gonna be Ray that decides the game. Look at what the Niners did to the opposing linebackers with that pistol stuff. AJ Hawk looked like he didn't even understand where to be let alone where to go. If Ray can make plays. And be in two places at once. They have a good shot.

But it is gonna be Ray that decides the game. Look at what the Niners did to the opposing linebackers with that pistol stuff. AJ Hawk looked like he didn't even understand where to be let alone where to go. If Ray can make plays. And be in two places at once. They have a good shot.

Ray will get in the way........... Of Kappernic getting to the endzone, but Ray will fall on his azz and "K" will make it to the endzone... Maybe his crying will help him deal with it....