Man Sues Nike For Not Labeling Shoes 'Dangerous'

ah geez.....

and to think, my Red Wings could be dangerous as well.....

i say we put "dangerous" warning labels the foreheads of every US Citizen....

I actually sent a whole trucking division into "sensitivity training" because I made an off color joke in a safety meeting about warning labels and idiots...it offended three drivers.

What are the odds that my mouth could possibly get me into trouble around truckers, in the oilfields no less?

Idiots are all around us folks..time to remove the warning labels and let natural selection do it's work.

I actually sent a whole trucking division into "sensitivity training" because I made an off color joke in a safety meeting about warning labels and idiots...it offended three drivers.
i am not sensitive, tell me the joke...i want you to offend me.....!!!

What are the odds that my mouth could possibly get me into trouble around truckers, in the oilfields no less?
well, if you just had lunch, and some of your samwich was stuck in between your teeth.....i'd say that they didn't think that was "lady like".....

Idiots are all around us folks..time to remove the warning labels and let natural selection do it's work.

in the future.......please refrain from calling idiots...idiots...

they are anyone of these...

It really wasn't that bad, I had said much worse than pointing out that warning labels usually arose from some fool trying it first...therefore what did that mean when purchasing a new curling iron, women would peel a sticker from the barrel that reads: "Please do not insert into any orifice."
Really? What the heck was going on there? Some guy called up his wife saying, "Heat up the curling iron honey! We're gonna have a wild one tonight!!"

Personally that particular story I believe was massively perverted by the media.

as i seem to recall that story, she had the coffee cup between her legs, and she was wearing pantyhose, so the extremely hot coffee, actually melted the hosiery to her legs.??? making the burn much more severe.

of course, with nearly every type of vehicle (including riding lawn mowers) having coffee cup holders these days, why did she place that hot cup there..???

Well, it was some years gone when some (description of post #4) gave a go at riding a bicycle with no seat on the seat post.
It may well simply be a Urban Legend yet Schwinn posted a label on seat posts, so go figure.
- - - -
MOST cheap chinese shoes regardless of "name" cause slipping and falling on dry surface and increase on wet surfaces, so this new zero doesn't deserve any award other than a swift kick.

So if I read that right, he is suing Nike because it wasn't the stomping on the man's head that caused him to be incarcerated, it was the shoes that caused the injuries. Had he been wearing Vans or Adidas it wouldn't have injured the man whose head was getting stomped??? I guess he has plenty of time to think up these asinine ideas!

i say we put "dangerous" warning labels the foreheads of every US Citizen....

Yeah, especially those "sweet" old ladies.

gungranny.jpg