Management Failures

its funny how the management on here look at YRC and say " this is what the union did " how ignorant and not to mention insulting all the workers intelligence at NCTY. Bottom line is if your happy being stepped on and think this is the NCTY of old and things will change---well then...WAKE UP---HARRYS GONE !!! there are new sherrifs in town , new way of doing things and they dont give a damn about you, your opinions and wants and needs..and its pretty obvious nothing's gonna change unless you stand up for yourselves.

Once again…another NCT Lie! NCT management has been having anti union meetings
and as usual, they are not being honest with our families. NCT Management just
had multiple meetings with us and they said that the issues at YRC were due to
the Teamsters. Wow! very interesting…especially since the video that YRC’s
executive has posted stated the exact opposite. In fact, he said that is was due
to the previous management that caused YRC’s financial issues. Yes, Corporate
Greed…not the Teamsters! He said if it wasn’t for the employees, YRC would not
be here today! Wow…how did NCT get this all twisted up? Do they really have the
interests of our families, or will they continue to lie to us to pad their
pockets?

As we all know, we will be casting our votes on December 10th. The “YES” vote on
this day will put a halt to the lies and disrespect that NCT continues to give
to our families. Please watch CEO James Welch On the Need for Refinancing on Vimeo

Hey all it seems like YRC is a benchmark for whats going on in the union world and i had to call a buddy i worked with a long time ago,

this was forwarded from his union, who was letting people know what is coming on the "chopping block" soon (effecting everyone at the company,)

1 Pay Freeeze for all non cdl employees
2 get rid of ot after 8 ot, (only after 40 will you get paid OT)
3 contribution rate to H&W will be dropped to .25 cents per hour
4 increase use of purchased transportation

(These are issues you need to contact your local on and just wanted to let everyone know what could possibly be out there on the horizon)

this really isnt the best representation, no more OT, lowered contributions, purchased trans?

the video that's recently being linked to emphasizes this, they need to get the union agreement through quickly so that they don't go under. But if the union is fighting this, trying to retain benefits even though there is no money....

Last edited by a moderator:
richard, apples/oranges...two different companies....so your saying that the management at NCTY is soooo incompetent that they would bankrput the company like YRC did ? so thats your argument ? yrc ? why not UPS....WHY DONT YOU MENTION UPS ...pretty strong union there if not the strongest in the country---TEAMSTERS also.....geez , they made a billion dollars profit....and it was with a UNION----no freakn way...must be smoke and mirrors. BTW---every company wants to model themselves like UPS.

I've noticed that the closer and closer we get to the vote, the non-union bashers keep repeating themselves over and over. It's the same few who keep repeating the same stuff over and over. Kinda makes me wonder if these few are in fact the only no votes. If anyone on this thread knows how to read and comprehend all these negative posts seem to be falling by the wayside. I guess even these management posters can finally see the light.

Not upset Drive&Drive....just so hard to believe that you guys don't get it....everything you guys have thrown at us we have given you facts and experience. You're scared every one of you! You all need to strap one on and do what's right for your families and your fellow drivers!

Facts? Your joking, the folks "sharing on here" have all been people working for the union the teamster forever guy is the one pushing the union on Facebook too lmao

Love the "material on that page"

Such garbage