Holland | "Management ideas "

If going to Joliet, there is a possibility it is going right up the road to the Amazon DC in Bolingbrook. Bag still on, for now...
Thats exactly where it is going. Nearby terminals are building straight loads to the DC so Joliet to take the pressure off Joliets inbound. Keep the bag on nothing to see here.

Its all inbound to Amazon. All skids. Its nothing to "sort". You cant believe 85% of what wong says. He makes it up as he goes along.
Well Ill take some pics for you, as we pick up Amazon from a Furniture warehouse and its all loose pcs on floor , But it must get put on a pallet sometime after that before it gets down to the the DC ?? and that part is 15% true then if the rest is 85% wrong ?? kinda like our pay check of 85% weekly , Have a great 85% day of happiest !

Well Ill take some pics for you, as we pick up Amazon from a Furniture warehouse and its all loose pcs on floor , But it must get put on a pallet sometime after that before it gets down to the the DC ?? and that part is 15% true then if the rest is 85% wrong ?? kinda like our pay check of 85% weekly , Have a great 85% day of happiest !
Boy. I guess we will be discussing this, on our weekend trip coming up....

Last edited:
No time for small talk. You both have to drive 650 miles each in a day. I'm having the Gold Hotel turned up this weekend.
We can do more than 1300!!! BillyLo sent us a hookup so we can pee right into the windshield washer reservoir, along with us packing 3 loaves of bread and 4 pounds of liver wurst, we don't have to stop!!!!

No , it;s Loose on the floor boxes that you have fingerprint each one and read the label , VERY time consuming , it's ::::shit:::: freight , and point is WHY are we wasting O.T. labor hours on this crap , when we can't move good pallet freight ?? When you can't hire driver's and are just hiring luke warm bodies to stand around & take smoke breaks , what good is it going after hand freight ??
I guess Amazon figures it costs too much in labor costs to "fingerprint" all those little boxes with their own people, and the non-union carriers feel the same way, so why not get some other lower paying bottom feeder to take it? Enter YRCW or Holland and their idiot freight sales solicitors.
The good news is that it's good practice for your next job at UPS or FEDEX after Holland/YRCW folds like a cheap tent.

All I know is that we are picking up the Amazon crap & spending extra O.T. to sort it and the send it to Joliet & other terminals , which heard a rumor they are like 60 loads behind ?? and on the BOL it clearly says AMAZON ??? so never say never , the bag could be coming off ?

A few weeks ago JO was pushing all kinds of ::shit:: to other terminals because they were behind. We were getting stuff Into SB that went 500 miles the other way, hell even freight for CH and WH from them.

They might try sending freight the right direction if they want to try to hold on to Amazon and other customers. Spoke n hub or whatever you call it takes more driving miles and we're short drivers. Also the velocity crap is taking time from linehaul that could be spent driving. Not to mention damage claims. Maybe some numbers would suffer but bottom line would be better. Imho

They might try sending freight the right direction if they want to try to hold on to Amazon and other customers. Spoke n hub or whatever you call it takes more driving miles and we're short drivers. Also the velocity crap is taking time from linehaul that could be spent driving. Not to mention damage claims. Maybe some numbers would suffer but bottom line would be better. Imho
Oops I forgot to point out we are the slowest on the road while you say we are short drivers. The Board won't push this issue though because they like you dumb asses paying interest and very little principal. FYI just don't expect your employees to keep flipping the bill.:fingure:

No , it;s Loose on the floor boxes that you have fingerprint each one and read the label , VERY time consuming , it's ::::shit:::: freight , and point is WHY are we wasting O.T. labor hours on this crap , when we can't move good pallet freight ?? When you can't hire driver's and are just hiring luke warm bodies to stand around & take smoke breaks , what good is it going after hand freight ??
Have no fear, the good employees will handle it. The few with good work ethic will pick up the slack......as usual.

If going to Joliet, there is a possibility it is going right up the road to the Amazon DC in Bolingbrook. Bag still on, for now...
If you follow through with your threat of the bag off the head story, please give the whole board the time & place of bag removal. That way we can have the Paramedics parked in the drive way with the paddles warmed up & ready to go. Not fair to us if we leave the gene pool & the last thing we see is your mug shot. Just not fair. von.

All I know is that we are picking up the Amazon crap & spending extra O.T. to sort it and the send it to Joliet & other terminals , which heard a rumor they are like 60 loads behind ?? and on the BOL it clearly says AMAZON ??? so never say never , the bag could be coming off ?

WHAT? surely you jest, This could bring up a legal issue, as I recall CSPF has a lien on 100% of the "BAG" along with the Volvo
You may want to consult your legal team on this matter, I'm not sure removal will be permissible.
My advise is do not listen to some truck stop laywer, they will tell you anything.

WHAT? surely you jest, This could bring up a legal issue, as I recall CSPF has a lien on 100% of the "BAG" along with the Volvo
You may want to consult your legal team on this matter, I'm not sure removal will be permissible.
My advise is do not listen to some truck stop laywer, they will tell you anything.
Has a Lien? Now that is funny. von.

Only people making money here are the suit and tie people! Nothing will ever change with their mentality..... what we've given back has all gone into their piggy banks!!!!
OH Snap you forgot all the money the company had to pay Hoffa in the way of a bribe in order for all the cuts to go through. Including holding a second secret vote on a Sunday at the hall. The working man gets screwed and the money men get rich. Greed is a terrible thing. Special place in Hell for YRC Executives and Teamster Executives.