Estes | Management--lack of

Starsky amp; Hutch

TB Lurker
Credits
W.W. and Roby Estes built the company from the ground up. They cared about the people who worked for them. Rob was born into the money and doesn't know what it means to have to work for a living. He has hired many rejects from other companies who if they were a ship captain don't know their aft from a hole in the ground. There are many TMs who do whatever they can to get rid of people by agrivating them so much that they just up and quit, thus saving estes from having to pay unemployment. Their primary target is those who are at top pay and high seniority, since it now takes 3 years instead of 2 to reach top scale and now a person can only max out at 3 weeks vacation if hired after a certain date instead of 4 weeks.

W.W. and Roby Estes built the company from the ground up. They cared about the people who worked for them. Rob was born into the money and doesn't know what it means to have to work for a living. He has hired many rejects from other companies who if they were a ship captain don't know their aft from a hole in the ground. There are many TMs who do whatever they can to get rid of people by agrivating them so much that they just up and quit, thus saving estes from having to pay unemployment. Their primary target is those who are at top pay and high seniority, since it now takes 3 years instead of 2 to reach top scale and now a person can only max out at 3 weeks vacation if hired after a certain date instead of 4 weeks.

The newly hired only max at 3 weeks now????? WTF? I repeat WTF? One more time for the visually impaired WTF? Keep it up Richmond. Soon you won't even be able to recruit Dominos pizza delivery drivers to pilot your trucks. One question boys and girls. Have you heard of any other LTL trucking company that max out at three years vacation. I hate to keep bringing it up. But... Union companys offer twice that. Even some non union. We have an alarming shortage of QUALIFIED drivers in Amerca. Pay and bennies should be improving due to this fact. Not declining!! Wake up people! Elvis out...

The newly hired only max at 3 weeks now????? WTF? I repeat WTF? One more time for the visually impaired WTF? Keep it up Richmond. Soon you won't even be able to recruit Dominos pizza delivery drivers to pilot your trucks. One question boys and girls. Have you heard of any other LTL trucking company that max out at three years vacation. I hate to keep bringing it up. But... Union companys offer twice that. Even some non union. We have an alarming shortage of QUALIFIED drivers in Amerca. Pay and bennies should be improving due to this fact. Not declining!! Wake up people! Elvis out...
If this doesn't convince these guys that this company is way out of hand, what will?

Now more than ever, UNION NOW

U N I O N N O W

U N I O N N O W