XPO | management

Leftovers

TB Lurker
Credits
I know we got good management and poor management. Why do we keep the bad I could do a lot better then some of these guys. Seems like some don't care treat drivers bad. They take no pride just make life misserable for everyone.Not all just some I would rather work with someone that respects people then not.

I know how you must feel. You have to look at the whole, not just a small part of the whole. This is the way of business, the only recourse is for you to educate yourself in the rules of this game. Learn what the rules, laws, codes, statues, regulations, and policies are. Then you can use all of the knowledge that you aquire and change things, not only for yourself, but for anyone that you are willing to teach ( fellow employee`s ). One saying that I like is ( CHANGE YOUR MIND--AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW ). Here`s something for you if you are willing to do it. If there is a incident that derserves an incident report, then write it out and give one to the party involved, one to the scm of that terminal, send one to the HR dept., and keep one for your file. It does work to keep things in line.

Lawofone said:
I know how you must feel. You have to look at the whole, not just a small part of the whole. This is the way of business, the only recourse is for you to educate yourself in the rules of this game. Learn what the rules, laws, codes, statues, regulations, and policies are. Then you can use all of the knowledge that you aquire and change things, not only for yourself, but for anyone that you are willing to teach ( fellow employee`s ). One saying that I like is ( CHANGE YOUR MIND--AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW ). Here`s something for you if you are willing to do it. If there is a incident that derserves an incident report, then write it out and give one to the party involved, one to the scm of that terminal, send one to the HR dept., and keep one for your file. It does work to keep things in line.
Hold them to the same or higher standards they hold us to.