Central Transport | Manager Fired?

txharley

TB Lurker
Credits
Just heard that Jon Hartman got fired at the Dallas terminal. I am so heartbroken :clapping: after getting cheated out of pay him holding onto the forms.

Just heard that Jon Hartman got fired at the Dallas terminal. I am so heartbroken :clapping: after getting cheated out of pay him holding onto the forms.
Sorry Harley I didn't notice you already started the thread.....May that POS burn in Hell.............The lake of fire has been calling his name for some time now.

Shhhhh. Don't tell Train that he got fired, he may have a heart attack while dancing for joy. :15: :LMAO:
I never like to see a man lose his job.....But I will make an exception for this sub-human POS...............I've moved on but I get great pleasure out of this...........It was long overdue.........Give Warren some credit for this move.

Word is there is some house cleaning going in all over. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Word is there is some house cleaning going in all over. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
They couldn't have started at a better place than Dallas....It's a break bulk that was a total mess and needed a new leadership. The problems at Central run much deeper than one man.................But it is a move in the right direction..........He needs to run back up North with his tail between his legs.........And get the hell out of Texas..

They couldn't have started at a better place than Dallas....It's a break bulk that was a total mess and needed a new leadership. The problems at Central run much deeper than one man.................But it is a move in the right direction..........He needs to run back up North with his tail between his legs.........And get the hell out of Texas..

Sure hope he doesn't end up in Detroit, they have enough problems.

I heard he's gonna work at Saia! Lol