FedEx Freight | MANDATORY MEETINGS TUESDAY

Those rascals! We finally figured out that change of ops meetings happen on Thursday, so they decided to mix it up.

They're posted at NHS. Who else?

Yeah, I heard corporate was bored and there were concerns of employees becoming complacent and they've devised a way to get the masses attention. This might do it :heykoolaid:

Hi Team! What a great Quarter we've had here at Fedex Freight, and to show our appreciation, some of the bean counters have devised a way to ruin the lives of a select few for the betterment of the company. And again Team, as always, we here at Freight appreciate all you do!

Yeah, I heard corporate was bored and there were concerns of employees becoming complacent and they've devised a way to get the masses attention. This might do it :heykoolaid:

Hi Team! What a great Quarter we've had here at Fedex Freight, and to show our appreciation, some of the bean counters have devised a way to ruin the lives of a select few for the betterment of the company. And again Team, as always, we here at Freight appreciate all you do!

:clappy:

I heard it was on display at the Walcott Iowa 80 truck stop museum.

:idunno:
D6PvQAd.png

Who's Dave?
What hat?