FedEx Freight | MANDATORY MEETINGS TUESDAY

Unfortunately the bean counters couldn't care less that we are just average people who have family and allowing people to volunteer to go to another center and bump others out of a job is just freaking wrong no matter how you slice it. Hard economic times, go for it...but in the current positive climate?? Who the F is running the show over there anyway??

Unfortunately the bean counters couldn't care less that we are just average people who have family and allowing people to volunteer to go to another center and bump others out of a job is just freaking wrong no matter how you slice it. Hard economic times, go for it...but in the current positive climate?? Who the F is running the show over there anyway??

How FedEx bean counters come up with COO:
PkhOd5e.jpg

Sorry if you misconstrued my post, that was not an attempt to “name call”. I’ve read most of your post recently and I’m certain that you understand how it works, I’m afraid you may have just been caught up in the moment, especially after considering your past history with the company as you just explained...nor am I “quoting company rhetoric”. Anyone who “knows” me knows I’m far from being pro-company, rather pro-Red!! I’m more of a thorn in their side calling BS if/when they try to **** on my shoes and tell me it’s raining!!

With regards to PT, that’s where most of our added runs have come from. With the rising cost of PT along with the addition of more freight, their actually pulling freight off of PT and are going to move it on our trailers again...like they should.

There are many variables that go into a COO and there’ll always be winners and losers, that’s just how it works...

Good joke Red. All you know how to do is spew company rhetoric. I think sometimes you're boss posts for you, because you contradict yourself all the time.

"it’s done to better service our customers, not with the intent of purposely screwing the employees...surely you aren’t that shallow"

I won't get into name calling and I certainly won't argue with your succinctly quoting the company's rhetoric.

I have moved twice to keep my job and have worked with hundreds of drivers who lost theirs from changes of operations, so I admit I'm sensitive.

I often lose 15 minutes trying to get through the gate as there are so many PT's in front of me.

We were told that we lost runs this last time, because they can't hire drivers at my center. (We could bump up a few pay tiers, I'm sure that might attract some)

I feel lucky and blessed to work for FedEx, I just think that there are other ways to trim fat, that would be less disruptive.

Many of these decisions are based on statistical data and anyone who took a stat class along the line is fully aware of how biased that data can be...

yea, in other wor
You mean your double speak? That's not an accusation, it's a fact.

I gotta agree with Dick on this. Many times I've read your post and wondered if your a redshirt in disguise

We don't call him flip flopper for nothing. I'm serious about him sharing his screen name with his boss or he has a really bad memory on what he posts. Lol
How about how you and “Dick” flip flopped on our bet about the union vote in CLT. You both lost. You both agreed to quit trucking boards if you lost, and yet you both are still posting. “Crazy Flip and Dick Flop.” Just saying....

How about how you and “Dick” flip flopped on our bet about the union vote in CLT. You both lost. You both agreed to quit trucking boards if you lost, and yet you both are still posting. “Crazy Flip and Dick Flop.” Just saying....

Tru dat sorry lol. Red flip flops on a daily basis though!!!!!!

I’m still waiting to see his example...typical, some things never change

I’m still waiting to see his example...typical, some things never change

For someone that says everyone else's reading comprehension is terrible maybe you should look in mirror. Can't spell it out any easier than what he did. Basically he said you're full of bs and what you're saying makes no sense.

"You need to suck it up, your center might have lost runs to PT, but mine gained! Quit being shallow and insulting the good people who made that possible."

That's what my reading comprehension skills got from Red's response. Lol