FedEx Freight | Mandatory meetings

Gator

Outstanding Member
Credits
a bunch of terminals are having mandatory meetings tomorrow. Any idea?? CMH,ATL, DAY, IND, WME, SGF that I know of. They said it about the july bids. Realignment????

Last edited:
Well in all fairness, if this is about cutting jobs here, they sure took a lengthy hiatus before screwing everyone over again. My SCM did seem rather somber today. Sure hope y'all are wrong

heard last night in CLT that 500 bills are being pulled out of CLT next bid, here we go again
Freight that is currently being moved by PT, they're pulling that freight off of PT and putting it on our trailers. They're moving that freight outta CLT because...
1) the return freight is going to the centers where the freight is being moved to...
2) we don't have the room to acquire more freight...

We're already land locked and busting at the seams and with the U being here, they're not rewarding us another center anytime soon.

Last edited:
Your wrong Red !
Your company can have a meeting anytime they want. The company chooses not to inform their employees.
They just can not discuss bargaining issues.
The company chooses not to be hit with a ULP for "attempting to coerce" their employees just for simply having a meeting...nice try though.

We get to follow the freight too, there's nothing stopping us from moving
True, but what a pain in the ass. There'd have to be some pretty deep cuts for me to be affected, but ya never know. And then if ya do have to move, then you bump some sorry sumbitch out of a job