FedEx Freight | Mandatory meetings

prob•a•bly
(ˈprɒb ə bli)

adv.
in all likelihood; very likely.

I know sometimes you have a problem understanding the English language but my use of the word "probably" clearly shows that I can't possibly be an expert as to the taste of RC's urine, however, I have tasted Sundrop and I will contest that even though I have no experience with the taste of RC's urine, it "in all likelihood; very likely" would taste better than Sundrop...just sayin'!! :poke:

perchance DD and RC are more familiar than we suspect?

Per Monday city meeting:

More Economy will move to rail.
Transit times will be extended in many lanes to allow for more rail use, for Economy Frt. Current market demands price over transit time.
There will be changes in routing of some Priority Frt.

*Very little detail offered. Much TBD, due to ongoing "negotiation" in CLT.

"Freight 2020": Automation will accelerate, beginning FY2018. That would be now.

Customers will use online format to schedule pickups
Handheld device will do more. Offer quotes, etc.
Dock automation will eliminate empty miles on dock. The days of breaking a single trailer will end. Automation will send you to the nearest, most efficient move.
RFD will be included in labels, eliminating time spent getting on/off forklifts...
Previously mentioned dimensions in motion will apply true measurements.

Interesting?

Per Monday city meeting:

Transit times will be extended in many lanes to allow for more rail use, for Economy Frt. Current market demands price over transit time.

"Freight 2020": Automation will accelerate, beginning FY2018. That would be now.

Dock automation will eliminate empty miles on dock. The days of breaking a single trailer will end. Automation will send you to the nearest, most efficient move.
RFD will be included in labels, eliminating time spent getting on/off forklifts...

Interesting?

Per Monday city meeting:

Interesting?
When CLT votes the "Leechsters" out the company will probably have more insight into routing.

Per Monday city meeting:

Interesting?
Perhaps my previous statements about economy freight and the rail were a bit ahead of "the news"... :poke:

Nothing really left to negotiate on this front, nothing more than the union dragging their feet in order to make it appear as if a victory has been achieved when in reality there was nothing they could do.

"Freight 20/20" is more or less a program to upgrade our technology levels across the company to acceptable levels compared to the rest of the corporation by 2020...it has nothing to due with a 20% reduction in drivers or 20% more PT/rail useage by 2020 as being told by others in an attempt to fear monger for support!!

Been hearing for awhile about the automation of the dock, should make for a more efficient, more productive dock if everyone buys in to the concept...but we all know people don't like change so guess we'll see.

Per Monday city meeting:

Interesting?
"Customers will use online format to schedule pickups"
Are they encouraging customers to not call dispatch to schedule a pick up?

While we are working on the handheld do you think we can get the liftgate option returned to the additional services list? This would save time for other drivers having to back strip trailers loaded with lifgate loads but no liftgate available. Obviously it is an item frequently missed by billing clerks and caught on the other end. I pick up may liftgate shipments every week and this can't be an isolated subject. And yes I did say something about it during the Ducker tour to the VP of IT and he was unaware of the situation but would look into it.

prob•a•bly
(ˈprɒb ə bli)

adv.
in all likelihood; very likely.

I know sometimes you have a problem understanding the English language but my use of the word "probably" clearly shows that I can't possibly be an expert as to the taste of RC's urine, however, I have tasted Sundrop and I will contest that even though I have no experience with the taste of RC's urine, it "in all likelihood; very likely" would taste better than Sundrop...just sayin'!! :poke:
On TB's, it's, prolly.....

Sorry to burst your bubble...YRC still doesn't have them. They're slated for roll out in august.
your not bursting my bubble. I could give a rat;s ass who has them and who doesn't. I was just relaying info I recieved from mgmt. BUt as you have just proven........If someone in mgmt has his or her lips moving, they are lying

your not bursting my bubble. I could give a rat;s ass who has them and who doesn't. I was just relaying info I recieved from mgmt. BUt as you have just proven........If someone in mgmt has his or her lips moving, they are lying
but FEDEX is the industry leader in the freight business, last on e-logs and still not company wide, what a joke
So which is it...we're a joke because we're the last ones to get elogs or management was lying because we're not the last ones to get them??

Sounds like to me the joke is on you!!