FedEx Freight | Mandatory meetings

The drivers who are interested in relocating to GBO will be retiring in the next two years (win, win for GBO) and the ones to GSP originally came from GSP several years ago during a previous realignment so they'll just be going back home.

The drivers who are interested in relocating to GBO will be retiring in the next two years (win, win for GBO) and the ones to GSP originally came from GSP several years ago during a previous realignment so they'll just be going back home.

Anyone know the scope of this new transition? Will it be a nationwide thang? I know we are having meetings here out west, so I probably answered my own question

Anyone know the scope of this new transition? Will it be a nationwide thang? I know we are having meetings here out west, so I probably answered my own question
From what I've heard from other centers, yes, it's a nationwide thang. It's basically a realignment of freight...moving freight from PT's to our trailers and some lanes due to the ELD's, guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Meetings in NAS. This was in our mailboxes.
PRTzyEO.jpg

Hooray! Happy Purple Boner Day!

Liking your job
Doing your best!
Terminating your employment to make stockholders happy... Priceless

For everything else, there's the Purple Promise

Just got out of Nashville meeting. Losing daytime Shv meet, losing night time 1 Ind,and 1 Lou. Gaining nighttime 1 Atl, 1Wme,and 2 Efh. 1 Efh driver can dovetail to Nashville.

I run a relay out of Russellville, AR, lot of freight comes out of OKC going to CLT lets hope they don't start shuttling a lot of that freight around to shiney wheels to pull instead of us, it only took me almost 23 years to get a run I didn't have to work the dock. Getting to old and pissed off to work the dock anyway.

I run a relay out of Russellville, AR, lot of freight comes out of OKC going to CLT lets hope they don't start shuttling a lot of that freight around to shiney wheels to pull instead of us, it only took me almost 23 years to get a run I didn't have to work the dock. Getting to old and pissed off to work the dock anyway.
Shouldn't be an issue since we send a boat load of OKC freight out going west over various lanes.

My domicile will have a net loss of four bids.
No layoff, no work to follow, work being outsourced to railroad.
Extra board increases to 30% of our driver base.