FedEx Freight | Mandatory work

Back in the bad old Viking days when the company made bad decisions all the time, one of those bad decisions was layovers. Another of their bad decisions was seven day linehaul operations. We also ran noon to noon log books. You had to be able to project available hours two and three days ahead as extra board drivers were subject to forced ABC and sometimes D dispatches.
What were they thinking!
Sadly, you're so focused on hating yourself and projecting that hatred to the company, that you're blinded to the realization that I've constantly stated that Viking was a great company. Viking, AF and Watkins made many great decisions and survived for a long time because of great management, great blue collar workers and great teamwork despite drunken idiots who spent all their spare time whining like the little bitches they are. Oops, see yourself in that mirror?

You hate FedEx, you hated Viking and you hated Trash Can. You're the common denominator. Sober up bitch. You're the problem. See it for what it is.

Sadly, you're so focused on hating yourself and projecting that hatred to the company, that you're blinded to the realization that I've constantly stated that Viking was a great company. Viking, AF and Watkins made many great decisions and survived for a long time because of great management, great blue collar workers and great teamwork despite drunken idiots who spent all their spare time whining like the little bitches they are. Oops, see yourself in that mirror?

You hate FedEx, you hated Viking and you hated Trash Can. You're the common denominator. Sober up bitch. You're the problem. See it for what it is.

You whine more than anyone i know about other people's supposed whining. :crybaby:

Just trying to agree with you, doofus.
Just last week you commented on all the stupid decisions Viking made when I commented on excess capacity sales.
You really are a pathetic little piece of crap.
Would you recognize sarcastic cynicism if it bit you in the ass?
Most likely not.
I doubt if your sycophant JD would either.

Just trying to agree with you, doofus.
Just last week you commented on all the stupid decisions Viking made when I commented on excess capacity sales.
You really are a pathetic little piece of crap.
Would you recognize sarcastic cynicism if it bit you in the ass?
Most likely not.
I doubt if your sycophant JD would either.
Sycophant? I'm my own man I don't need to kiss anyone's butt. I just feel its interesting to pear into the world of a man that's proud to be a jerk or a "Richard" in this case.

Sycophant? I'm my own man I don't need to kiss anyone's butt. I just feel its interesting to pear into the world of a man that's proud to be a jerk or a "Richard" in this case.
You aren't peering into anything but a whiny little ......... rants.
Those rants are what his hero in the White House would refer to as fake news.
As far as how I refer to you, there is another term that would be quite apropos but I would get in trouble so I won't use it.

You aren't peering into anything but a whiny little ......... rants.
Those rants are what his hero in the White House would refer to as fake news.
As far as how I refer to you, there is another term that would be quite apropos but I would get in trouble so I won't use it.
No I know your type and he just shed some light on it. Like I said the fact that your proud of being a "Richard" along with your arrogant third person crap says enough for me.

Man, just when I thought I was watching everyone agree on something, everyone starts giving each other ::shit:: again.

dont-forget.jpg