Manning, Broncos open vs Steelers

Stan Smith

TB Regular
Credits
NEW YORK (AP) -- The nation won't have to wait long to see Peyton Manning in a Broncos uniform.

Manning's first game as Broncos quarterback will come in prime time as Denver hosts Pittsburgh on the opening Sunday of the NFL season. The four-time MVP was released by Indianapolis after missing the 2011 season following neck surgery. After conducting a four-city lottery for his services, Manning landed in Denver, which hasn't won a Super Bowl since his new boss, John Elway, was behind center.

More in the link below
Manning, Broncos open vs Steelers - Yahoo! Finance

Really would like to see the defense knock him around but I fear it is older and slower then it has been in YEARS. Also, the DB's is in need of some serious additions.

I hate to say it Stan, but the Steelers are hurting this coming year...Do they have anyone from last year left,besides Big Ben?

Starkravinloon said:
I hate to say it Stan, but the Steelers are hurting this coming year...Do they have anyone from last year left,besides Big Ben?

Completely agree. Tomlin had Cowhers system coming in and we are now seeing the results of Cowher being gone. Cowher ALWAYS drafted well and had guys ready to plug in, not Tomlin.

The line and defensive line/backs is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
And wiring opposing coaches???lmao..I call bs on that one.If they did wire opposing teams communications,it didnt pay off for them back then,lol.

Hey....Back off Cat Boy....There nothing wrong with wiretaps... The next time someone hangs up the phone after talking to you,and you hear the click, that's not Maw Bell saying goodbye...LMAO.....