Manti Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax.

This won't affect Teo's draft spot at all in the NFL... If they really cared, Ray Lewis would have done jail time... We're talking a lie versus murder, I know... But the NFL doesn't care about it's image of excepting thugs and liars...

Maybe Te'o's story that his girlfriend NOT dying is a hoax also. Maybe she DID die. Nowadays, the accusation of a hoax could be a hoax.:biglaugh:

Can you imagine the circus atmosphere down there in Florida at the training facilities?

Maybe Te'o's story that his girlfriend NOT dying is a hoax also. Maybe she DID die. Nowadays, the accusation of a hoax could be a hoax.:biglaugh:

Can you imagine the circus atmosphere down there in Florida at the training facilities?

We need a young linebacker to get under the wing of "the man" with the Saints... Let'em keep on bashin' him and let him drop to our spot, watch Sean Payton take him....

We need a young linebacker to get under the wing of "the man" with the Saints... Let'em keep on bashin' him and let him drop to our spot, watch Sean Payton take him....
It sounds like you think that he paid someone for the extremely hard hit on his girlfriend, so he might fit right in down there.:stirthepot::biglaugh:

Hoax huh??Is his draft stock rapidly falling??I think it is
So far he has said that he had nothing to do with the hoax, which is to be expected, but nobody has come forward with any proof that he was involved yet either. I heard his interview about the gal from several months back. He is, at the very least, guilty of misleading the nation about this close connection with a gal that he had never even met. IMO

I don't know if the NFL will hold this hoax against him or not......it may make them question his character.