Yellow | March 2015 YRC COO (Another Truckingboards Exclusive)

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
You can download the entire COO in one pdf file here
The Zipcode COO can be downloaded here
XuoXxLH.jpg

6VC0KtQ.jpg

GV5i81M.jpg

pBRDlG3.jpg

OtBawrM.jpg

PE0Qh9a.jpg

OpIo5Qb.jpg

9diuBLp.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they are going to move a lot of freight by USF then I wonder if they are going to eat USF in a couple of years and they are just starting to put the big picture into play and make it all Yellow.
They do have a history of doing such and the places they are trying to do away with are USF places(on the western front) with main yards there or very close.
At least on the western side, I do not know about central, southern or east side of the USA.
Must just be my imagination. I am looking to far ahead.

Guess it is too EASY to offer MORE $$$$$$ to hire drivers to take care of driver shortage.

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION........It shows points that will NO LONGER BE SERVICED by that terminal and shows what DC the freight will be sent to for interline with another carrier....so, this WILL cut down on the number of shipments that go to a satellite and WILL affect the total of runs that the road drivers will be making....WTH did you yes voters not understand about this MOU??

No disrespect to the New Penn and Holland....but your votes counted towards this too....we should have voted NO the 2nd time and demand to vote by companies....this just SUCKS!......KK

Last edited:
The Cartage Carriers we use now in the East, pick-up the freight at our terminals and if they make outbound pick-ups, they return it to the same terminal. This looks and sounds like they want to give distant remote areas with very little profitable bill counts to Cartage, and keep our P&D drivers in the dense profitable areas. For example, Deer Park, Li #116, only goes to the end of the island [river head] 2 days per week, because, the accounts are low revenue, and not worth the fuel or man hrs. We will still be doing the Linehaul. No Cartage outfit is going to run their trucks to #123 or 135, with a few pieces on them. Besides, this is just proposed, it hasn't been heard yet.
jmo, I welcome more diversified opinions.

Last edited:
The Cartage Carriers we use now in the East, pick-up the freight at our terminals and if they make outbound pick-ups, they return it to the same terminal. This looks and sounds like they want to give distant remote areas with very little profitable bill counts to Cartage, and keep our P&D drivers in the dense profitable areas. For example, Deer Park, Li #116, only goes to the end of the island [river head] 2 days per week, because, the accounts are low revenue, and not worth the fuel or man hrs. We will still be doing the Linehaul. No Cartage outfit is going to run their trucks to #123 or 135, with a few pieces on them. Besides, this is just proposed, it hasn't been heard yet.
jmo, I welcome more diversified opinions.
how do you go 10 to 8 and no transfers and no loss of jobs can some one explain this to me!!

I can only speak for my terminal, but the changes proposed to effect us will not be significant. I didnt count but i think were losing around 8 points and in my 20 yrs of city work i only recognized 1 and ive run every bid we have and have pretty extensive knowledge of all our territory. Quite frankly im very suprised that we werent affected much more negatively by the change since weve been hearing rumors of losing a lot more ground. due to lack of manpower weve been having a real hard time providing consistant service, and yes were trying to hire but not having any luck. Hopefully this wont have much impact on other terminals either, but i can honestly say the areas were losing might amount to a couple bills per month.