Yellow | March 2015 YRC COO (Another Truckingboards Exclusive)

Ain't gonna be a merge under one roof look at them destinations like that one fella said it's all Holland territory and New Penn just about you guys don't need to be giving up freight once them customers are gone there gone then you got reddeway that has moved lanes into Texas Louisiana Oklahoma and Arkansas not looking good for you guys at YRC FREIGHT and the smart thing business wise and sorry to offend you guys is to make the whole thing a regional based company which the only region that's not covered by Holland New Penn or reddeway is that little section of the south and southwest and the outer Midwest between kc and Denver and New Mexico up to Montana guys just stop and think and look what's happening it all makes to much since to what's going on here don't speculate when you can react now
Hate to tell you but theyre not letting go of our 3 billion in revenue which factors into the big bosses salary. Bigger company, bigger salary.

Actually. ....it has been heard by the ones who voted yes on the MOU language that the company is using as a reference in their letter.....KK
The thing is we should be more upset with the Union for sitting down with the compay the first and then the second hand. The company gave a number to the yes men to call the union and ask to sit down with them the second time. I got the number called it and told them not to sit back down. We voted no that is our answer we want a contract.

Last edited:
I like change as much as the rest of you...NOT. But this could work for our customers and us as long as CDO can get their act together, I know that's a stretch but think about it. With the difficulty we are having hiring new drivers, not to mention the equipment situation, it may relieve some of the pressure on the cartage drivers to run out to remote points and make it back to the terminal to make the cut times. We can't go back and change the last vote, what's done is done. All we can do now is what we do best and try and move the customers freight as efficiently as possible. We ALL know that CDO can screw up a wet dream, but we are stuck with this for now. If this gives us a chance to create more revenue by servicing the customers more efficiently, what choice do we have. If they can service more customers this way, it might work, hopefully we won't lose customers because of this. Am I living in a dream world? Maybe, but the only other choice I have is to vote with my feet and personally, I'm not ready to do that......
The company created the problems with the driver shortage. We went from 65,000 to what about 35,000 employees. We had runs taken from us, Layed off. Pay? The company set it up so one after another closed down. LEt drivers go. Now they go to the union and claim driver shortage. Hire the guys back that they sold out. Give them their seniority top pay at time they come back. The union has licked this companies shoes so long they do not know how to stand up for the men.
We pay our dues and they get paid from both sides. Us and the company!

The thing is we should be more upset with the Union for sitting down with the compay the first and then the second hand. The company gave a number to the yes men to call the union and ask to sit down with them the second time. I got the number called it and told them not to sit back down. We voted no that is our answer we want a contract.

You have a contract. I understand that you don't like it but that doesn't change things. Back in normal times at the end of a contract period when the company and the Union negotiated a new contract and it was ratified by the membership, did those people who voted against that new contract have to go along with it because the majority voted to accept it?

Take the time to read THE WHOLE COO.... Look at those break Bulks that the points are going to be interline from...Yeah, you see it to don't you?
Everyone of those just about have a HOLLAND terminal in that DC area.....they will give OUR Freight to another YRCW subsidiary to take it to those points to deliver?

No disrespect to our Holland and New Penn Brothers and Sisters, but this is why we should have voted NO on the 2nd MOU and demand that we vote as separate companies, even though the Locals pushed it....they got to vote on things that would take OUR work away and not have a negative impact on them....if anything, they may get more work out of this YRC COO.

This will cut down the road work....this will cut down the local cartage work at those points....You NEVER give up YOUR work....did y'all not learn anything yet from the PTS Mess???....KK
They did this another time also. The time they gave all the freight to glenn more and then they sold them. Some one also brought it up that they would give it to on another YRCW subsidiary might just so they can sell off that company too. Falsify the amount of freight by taking ours so it looks profitable and then sell it for more than it is worth. Also don't fotget give them our equipment.

Last edited:
It was the management that bankrupted the company and was management that came up with this fiasco of a merger, it was management that thought it was a good idea to get rid of the 2 biggest name brands in freight (nobody still knows who we are) it was mgmt that had to have utility jobs(said we could not compete without them) it was mgmt that got rid of utility jobs(unprofitable) its mgmt that comes up with a COO every year, then a COO to fix last years COO, its mgmt that thinks its a good idea to keep hiring supervisors even though we cant find drivers and our board and our bill count continues to shrink. SEE A PATTERN HERE!!!!
the utility drivers where to deliver the freight not go to the break bulks and move the freight. The union allowed the company change the wording of the utility drivers. they where trying to screw the dock guys.
Also if you talk to the yellow guys. All yellow ever did was to have a COO every single year. All I see the COO's do is screw the men.
Plus a lot of the utility drivers where let go as soon as they showed up for their new jobs. So why do we have a driver shortage. OH that's right the company layed them off . OR closed their terminal. Who allowed it? I have never set down in a Coo. OR contract. OR MOU!!!!!! Payed my union dues every month though!?!.

The company created the problems with the driver shortage. We went from 65,000 to what about 35,000 employees. We had runs taken from us, Layed off. Pay? The company set it up so one after another closed down. LEt drivers go. Now they go to the union and claim driver shortage. Hire the guys back that they sold out. Give them their seniority top pay at time they come back. The union has licked this companies shoes so long they do not know how to stand up for the men.
We pay our dues and they get paid from both sides. Us and the company!
So YRC is responsible for the driver shortage ???? Them bass- tards!!!!

They did this another time also. The time they gave all the freight to glenn more and then they sold them. Some one also brought it up that they would give it to on another YRCW subsidiary might just so they can sell off that company too. Falsify the amount of freight by taking ours so it looks profitable and then sell it for more than it is worth. Also don't fotget give them our equipment.
Man. I will never FOTGET that!!!!

uETKGHf.jpg

They didn't give these they made New Penn buy them:hysterical:

Reactions: ESP
That's the longest sentence of 2015 so far. :hide:
Good catch:1036316054: As I read it I was thinking he was from the south. Then he reminded me of this ole gal from south of Santa Fe, she no longer uses periods either. So what do I know. :lmao: