Marine A jailed for life for killing wounded Taliban insurgent in cold blood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by righturnclyde, May 24, 2014.

1. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Like a little white lie? LMFAO!!

2. righturnclyde

righturnclyde Member

CCX your permanent exit from the trucking boards is expected

3. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I'm here for weeks and gone for weeks at a time. Breaks are needed from time to time. Just don't become a total stranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

This weekend, my Boss's Brother In Law was killed in a chopper in Afghanistan. The same Afghanistan whose Taliban Leaders Obama went around the laws of Congress and released- to plan more attacks on Americans. An American Marine sits in a Mexican prison and wounded American Soldiers lie dying in VA hospitals while Obama 'reads it in the papers' and concentrates on controlling bad coal. My Son is (for now, anyway) scheduled to deploy Back to Afghanistan in January to fly in and out daily in a refueling jet with those Taliban targeting our boys. I don't expect the Dems to say anything. But if the Repubs can't impeach O for THIS- why bother voting at all? I consider O an Enemy of the USA... my kid knew what he signed up for. He didn't know OUR Prez would help the Taliban!

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

As I've said before Jimmy.....God Bless your son for what he does and the risk he takes. And yes, it's obvious that our own President has betrayed his military again.

My house is in the flight path of one of our Military bases' refueling training paths, every time I see them practicing overhead, I think of you and your son.
    :1036316054:

6. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

You really should leave....maggo is on livestock.com