Married couple who shot dead two police officers were white supremacists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Jeff reset our JOIN DATES. Mine is actually Feb. of 2008.

That can be confirmed easily enough.

2. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I don't know if I was that extreme, but did you happen to notice some of those that I call "your side"? Some of the pictures that were posted were very disturbing, but not a word from you ( as far as I know).

3. Northern Flash

Sorry.......but I call B.S.

Our country is going backward. Therefore, there are very few people moving forward until he's gone. And no.........I do not claim him as MY President. He has embarrassed my country beyond recognition, and he's trying to make wholesale changes to the Country that I love. So no, he does not represent me.

4. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Your word is good enough for me.

5. Northern Flash

It's tempting to comment, but I don't want to get us any further off topic than we already are. I'm not going to rehash the Zimmerman b.s. It only further divides our Country.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The post was to illustrate where the origins of the definitions came from. Pertained to Az's multiple confusing charts. You overthought- sought an agenda. Prejudged me.

Yes, I would classify Anarchism (TRUE Anarchism) as the most ultimate to the right, because it is absolute Freedom. I believe (not looking now) that is on one of the charts. Not Occupiers' Marxist Anarchism tho- they only want Their freedom while imposing their will thru gov upon the rest of us.

7. Northern Flash

:1036316054: Cool. Because it's true.

And keep that in mind with every other post that I put on here. Sure, most of my posts are opinion, but if I put info on here that isn't opinion.....you can take it to the bank because I have no reason to lie.

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I tried to stay out of most of that thread. I did post some- mostly watched. Perhaps you should have too? That event was driven by the White-Hating President. It brought pride to no one.

I understand- Barry is an Anti-Colonialist who's Kenyan Father's homeland was destroyed by Brits. That's not my fault. He ran on uniting, but devotes his life dividing.

9. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Read Mussolinis definition it applies to America today