Married couple who shot dead two police officers were white supremacists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh that lefty lie?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

2. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

You mean the same false intelligence that most of the other countries had also?

3. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yeah, my family is all well versed in it. If it were not for me being a Christian I might have gone right along with it. Yes, I have first hand experience and if I allowed myself to be lead around by the nose like you have I am capable of racial hatred just like you are engaged in political hatred. What I know about didn't come from watching the news! It didn't come from letting others tell me how I should think. If not for the love of God almighty, I might be right down there with Thomas Robb wearing a robe and thinking of myself a Christian.

This is your problem: You are just like every Leftist I have ever talk to. You are of the opinion that your view is authoritative and your duty is to instruct others from your high and exalted throne. You are made of the same crap all us are made of. You are arrogant, you are opinionated, you are flawed....Just like the rest of humanity you are prone to set up some ideal to follow. And there are men out there that are willing to let you follow them because it is profitable. Like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton who's "Ministry" is based on continuing the hatred...and on the other side you have Bowers and Griffith who's position is based on the same thing. So don't start in with your self righteous indignation because your hatred of Republicans is just as obvious as the Klan and other groups hatred of all the other races.

Do we have a justice system? Yes we do. Will they prosecute these white supremacists? Yes they will. Is our court system just? That I don't know about that as it seems that our court system has been stacked with Liberal ideas in the past few decades. We have a Constitution that will keep us upright as long as we follow it....That is until we get a little Hitler like Obama in office who cannot be questioned because of his race. Then we get a Fascist who has no regard for the Constitution and over rides it with executive privilege and along with that we get a Congress that has been bought off by lobbyists and will not confront the president when he over steps his bounds.

You my fine man are just as biased as the rest of humanity! If you are indignant about the world and want to correct it, you might want to start with yourself. Yes, I am offended with white supremacy, black supremacy and political supremacy. You are just as big a bigot as those you accuse of bigotry. But you aren't going to trouble yourself with a self examination. Are you? You are just going to lash out at everyone else. You are an accuser because that is what you do. I can appreciate a good Democrat to wrangle with, you aren't it. You are emotionally driven like a little girl when you argue. "little Jimmy pushed me, would someone give him a time out for me". You want these white supremacists executed, not tried in a court of law. That is exactly how Hitler moved Germany toward executing Jews. They were guilty because of who they were....not because of what the did.

Life is harsh, I don't think you are up for the challenge. You are unreasonable in your argument.

4. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Autocar for you to sit there and pass such harsh judgment on someone you don't know from Adam makes you look foolish.

5. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

What I'd like to know is if they are white and they shot white police officers, how does anyone know they are white ****heads?

6. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Is he gone for good? I haven't heard...Been too busy planning our vacation...

7. Starkravinloon

To CNN , Nancy Pelosi is a right wing extremist, to their convenience.... Believe half of what you hear in the media... They are extremely discredited in my opinion...

8. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

I know you well. You are as much an extremist as anyone. You just haven't acted on it yet. You are an armchair politician.

Let the justice system work. We are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Agreed or not?

9. Dick Dastardly

That was an opinion piece.

10. Starkravinloon

Opinion piece as stated by them.. As you can see, articles can be put out there to raise public opinion and doubts... Do what you like, but I take the media, about as well as I take a bad bowel movement.. Even as an opinion piece..

11. Dick Dastardly

What the hell are you talking about? The shooters in Vegas are innocent until proven guilty?

12. Dick Dastardly

Anyone with a keyboard can blog. You can't believe any of it. It's all opinions these days. Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

13. Starkravinloon

Well I got an opinion.. "We would be better off dead, than trust the likes of today's news people"...

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

One way to reason would be to NOT LIE (as You did) about what my post said. Another would be (since you have education in Scripture) would to not mock Scripture. God doesn't take what I say and change to please us/me. Supposed to be i/we take what He says and change for Him. As usual- you bore false witness...

15. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

If I misunderstood your post, that's my bad. But it sure sounded like you were equating the right with Jesus sitting to the right.

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

more deflection while your nose grows Pinnochio. Either you know better or are much more ignorant than I believe... figure it out

17. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I was wrong, absolutely. I thought you were talking about Jesus sitting at the right of God, and the Devil sitting to the Left.

18. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yes. They have a right to a trial and they are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That is the justice system we have and it is how it is supposed to work. No trial by media, no trial by public forum. The letter of the law is that you are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Now, if that isn't your interpretation of they way the American Justice System works then I would say that if we ever get to the point that we are hanging people in the street then it will be because of Americans like you that didn't trouble themselves with learning law.

Read it, if you dare.

Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if not then join the Nazis with stringing up any one that opposes you.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

T's point was they did the shooting then killed themselves... not much presuming...

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'll g o. S l o w for you. It is Biblical, so you won't understand, even tho you studied Scripture in school. It's the principle that says something that Was, Is, and Will Always Be. Never-Changing.

We were discussing Right governance vs Left governance. Scripture defines freedom as on the right; man-controlled as on the left. So then- Fascism- being Man-controlled/ anti-freedom, cannot be a 'right-winged' (Liberty-based) governance system. No matter what continent we're discussing, no matter what era we're discussing. I had thought it was self-explanatory. Methinks you are so into mocking and being 'cute' that it flew over your head... maybe it wasn't technical enough for your Mr Exactamundo personality? all I know is you can't seem to respond to my posts without reversing the meaning of most of them, then arguing about what I said. (that I didnt) I wish you wouldn't/ life would be so much simpler if you didnt/ few others do- but I can't control that...

Words/ phrases/ definitions- for the most part- developed For a Reason. Not just 'made up because' until these later generations. I gave a reasonable explanation of why I believe the Right/ Left argument simply enough.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014