Martin Brower

Discussion in 'General Food Service Discussion' started by Moneyman01, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Moneyman01

Moneyman01 Proud to be a dad!

The truth? It's a hard company to start at. If you have a family you won't get much time with them. Are you single? Then you could have a nice future there. There was quite a few divorced drivers when I worked there. Are you going to be union? You'll be on extra board for awhile. It is great money and they got good benefits. You'll be working 6 days a week and 70 hrs a week.

2. roger83

roger83 Member

Does martin brower only do mcdonalds? I know earp and gsf both do chipotle too

3. Moneyman01

Yeah that's there main customer. They do service other restaurantes out of other warehouses but I can't remember who. Chipotle sounds correct tho

4. foodguy

foodguy Member

The do McDonald's and Chipotle. Martin brower is part of the reyes holdings group which has Reinhart foodservice to do all the other stuff. I know I work at earp for two years made good money but never had time for my family.

5. Stan Smith

Stan Smith Moderator

Seems like it's always one extreme or the other. Feel you there.

6. Moneyman01

I worked there for 4-5 months. I was a newly single parent and working 6 sometimes 7 days a week just didn't work. Yeah good money but no life. No amount of money will keep me from my boy. Yeah I want to make a good living but the kind of money they make there isn't worth the sacrifice of being with my son