ODFL | Marty Freeman promoted

I just hope that with David giving the CEO title to Greg and then this Marty Freeman guy taking he COO spot that we aren’t going to try and reinvent the wheel like Con-way repeatedly insisted on doing. Seems like what we’ve got works pretty well and aside from a change in city driver pay to reflect the rest of the working world I would hate to see the folks in Thomasville go screw up all the advances we’ve made and lose market share.

I just hope that with David giving the CEO title to Greg and then this Marty Freeman guy taking he COO spot that we aren’t going to try and reinvent the wheel like Con-way repeatedly insisted on doing. Seems like what we’ve got works pretty well and aside from a change in city driver pay to reflect the rest of the working world I would hate to see the folks in Thomasville go screw up all the advances we’ve made and lose market share.

It's coming Songman, you'll live to see the Roman Empire tumble a 2nd time. Out of family running always takes the train off the tracks and runs with the money.

You can't deny we all felt the Cogdon's step away about 4 years ago. FedEx and others are already running rampant around this place like maggots. Corporate listens less then they ever have to us. I sure have doubts about the future now, sure didn't about 5 years ago. There's still hope, still a decent place. But I keep my head low anymore, it's all for one around here. Do my job, go home.