XPO | Marty minute

NorthTXcon-way

TB Veteran
Credits
We have a mandatory meeting on Monday. Is this about the 2007 raise? Or is this to tell how bad we are doing (LDA)? I know M has pissed off a lot of guys by making them work later. These are the lazy people. And a few LOI's have been given out.

well, next week we have a mandatory meeting. wondering is it an a$$ chewing or to tell us bout our pay raise. it is that time of year again. mr. marty has been calm for what little bit he has been here. guess he has his hinchmen doing his dirty work for him, loi's and such.

even tho we lost a great scm in brian c, mr marty will make dallas a better place, i hope. brian did a great job for us and i still miss him alot. hope he lands on his feet soon.

i sure fill sorry for the people who are abusing the system. hiding behind trailers for a smoke break, holding on to tractors till his 14 hrs are up and the yard hostlers hiding between trailers and also doing the smoke thing. will help with the marty watch when ever possible.

I sure feel sorry for the people who are abusing the system.

That's it in a nutshell!:1036316054:

If anyone was once buddy buddy with their FOS going against the machine, expect some huge changes and kiss those days goodbye.
P&P vultures are flying with the black helicopters and road observations are around the corner.

If Marty pulls this off and converts another service center, he is destined for Regional manager or even a seat at the Crystal Palace.

well, next week we have a mandatory meeting. wondering is it an a$$ chewing or to tell us bout our pay raise. it is that time of year again. mr. marty has been calm for what little bit he has been here. guess he has his hinchmen doing his dirty work for him, loi's and such.

even tho we lost a great scm in brian cameron, mr marty will make dallas a better place, i hope. brian did a great job for us and i still miss him alot. hope he lands on his feet soon.

i sure fill sorry for the people who are abusing the system. hiding behind trailers for a smoke break, holding on to tractors till his 14 hrs are up and the yard hostlers hiding between trailers and also doing the smoke thing. will help with the marty watch when ever possible.

I am getting mixed communications here.

How do you really feel about smokers?

i dont care whether they smoke or not. but why should they have the priviledge of going out side the gate on company time to have a smoke. that is not right while the non smokers are on the dock working.

why should i have smell the nicotine in my assigned euipment or clean up the ashes from the smokers.

they can smoke all they want, but be considerate of other people.

When you see someone going for a smoke break just go take a non- smoke break with them.You know catch up on the latest gossip.Oh wait a minute that probably won't work,too many people can't get along with their co-workers at some SC.:hide:

I know the reason for the love between fatbeard and lord m in childhood, lord m was the only one bigdave could play with on the see-saw. And as repayment for the freindship lord m has been given free reign. Where do you think he learned to make everyones file as thick as a dictionary from? :sumo: /:sumo: :hysterical: :biglaugh:

I know the reason for the love between fatbeard and lord m in childhood, lord m was the only one bigdave could play with on the see-saw. And as repayment for the freindship lord m has been given free reign. Where do you think he learned to make everyones file as thick as a dictionary from? :sumo: /:sumo: :hysterical: :biglaugh:

That's too funny!!!

We were told today by M. That any de-facing of company property would result in immediate termination. And that he would do everything he could to make sure it stuck. I guess somebody wrote some about M on the bathroom wall. We were also told that the new operational changes would be rolled out, nation wide, on October 8th. This is after everybody meets at the Crystal Palace.
And, by the way, HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS???:clap: :bgroovy: :icon_dance: :redneck:

We were told today by M. That any de-facing of company property would result in immediate termination. And that he would do everything he could to make sure it stuck. I guess somebody wrote some about M on the bathroom wall. We were also told that the new operational changes would be rolled out, nation wide, on October 8th. This is after everybody meets at the Crystal Palace.

This topic just has to be getting under his skin.
I wonder if he is also crossing his T's and dotting is I's knowing that his actions will be posted for most of Con-way to enjoy....even G.O!:hide:

I'm starting to like reading this Dallas Enquirer with Lordness being on every page!

Some drivers were followed today. Is that a normal M policy?
Some drivers are talking about quiting now. They had it too good for too long. Now they have to do their job and it is taking a toll on them. The dock guys (day re-ship) were told not to be taking breaks, like they have been used to for the last number of years, and only take their 30 minute lunch. Maybe we should open a prison...

Some drivers were followed today. Is that a normal M policy?
Some drivers are talking about quiting now. They had it too good for too long. Now they have to do their job and it is taking a toll on them. The dock guys (day re-ship) were told not to be taking breaks, like they have been used to for the last number of years, and only take their 30 minute lunch. Maybe we should open a prison...

Being followed is not a policy just used for the slackers that have questionable work ethics. (Taking too long to do certain tasks, watching for the over 30 minute lunch people, idling etc...) In other words, Milking the system.

Following Policy and Procedures is not hard at all, the ones that have not been following them will be the ones that have the hardest time conforming.

I personally wouldn't quit because I had to follow P&P.....thats a dumb excuse.

Looks like Marty is making you guys weed your ownselves out. That's exactly what they want. Kill them with strict adherance.
I bet the baddest man there will now have his tail between his legs.:hide: