XPO | Marty minute

Mike D is the new LDA SCM - was at LHW, seems to be a good guy, he was in the breakroom talking with some drivers and feedback about him is positive which is what LDA needs after the last two years with Marty. Here's to much success to LDA, do agree with BoxBoss we need him to be successful.

Mike D is the new LDA SCM - was at LHW, seems to be a good guy, he was in the breakroom talking with some drivers and feedback about him is positive which is what LDA needs after the last two years with Marty. Here's to much success to LDA, do agree with BoxBoss we need him to be successful.
Yeah, he'll change some things when the complainers start their complaining, then the same people will have a problem with that change, and then he'll see what Marty had to go through and the frustration of dealing with people that will never be happy. Most people in Dallas just want to do what they want to do and that's it. They want to work against management, against dispatch and so on..Marty tried to change things and they fought him all the way and ultimately won. We'll see how this change is going to work out over the next 2 weeks.

Amen to that! The new SCM better be careful....don't want to make anyone unhappy here...they will cry and then we lose anther SCM. I love this place! NOT! It will go down hill again....it will just take time is all.

Funny....you always have to think there is something up if someone does a good job. Can't think there are people out there that do their actual job...I would bet anything if another audit was done at LDA (as of last week) and compared to when Cameron was here....it would be significantly better. I would know since I have seen much of the process.....the audit was embarrassing when Cameron was here. I doubt there will be any improvement with the new guy as I am already having issues getting him to respond to issues in his own flippin' backyard down south!!!

Audit could be going into next week and there are already some major violations. Once audit is completed Mike D will begin taking steps to correct the things that need to be addressed. Mike D is taking on a lot at LDA after the mess left by prior SCM. To the few of those that miss what we had, like most of LDA I am glad we're finished with that chapter at LDA and hope to NEVER see it again. Everyone needs to behind Mike D and to LDA being the most successful that it's ever been. I'm looking forward to this happening and believe that it can and will.

Sweet ...sweet....sweet!!!! LDA gets a new SCM....by some grace of polotics I am sure....the CSR's are back up walking around doing NOTHING!!! Phones going unanswered...FOS's are thrilled because they can rubbed themselves all day and night and not be held accountable....Oh, and the new OFM...what the heck???!!! No experience at all...will be gone before we know it bevause he will get no respect and to top it off, I can already see how Mike's pets will be safe and protected. I would love to state who they are,,,but, I don't want to be dirty but what I will say is that those that were well on their way out will now be set up for great undeserved rewards. Rumor is already out that LDA is going down hill....just because of the "already" failures in the last few weeks. Hang on fellers.... I am all grins!

Amen to that! The new SCM better be careful....don't want to make anyone unhappy here...they will cry and then we lose anther SCM. I love this place! NOT! It will go down hill again....it will just take time is all.
Hey Marty I have known you a long time and I don't know what happened to that stand up guy I knew at xgh or that guy I knew at l/h. The one who took over XCW walked all over some good people and moved down south and acted like a wrecking ball needs to go, The guy I worked with needs to come back.

If you earn peoples respect they will kill for you.

What gave him away? I asked outright if he was Marty and he denied it. Things that make you go 'hmmmm....'.

Hey Marty I have known you a long time and I don't know what happened to that stand up guy I knew at xgh or that guy I knew at l/h. The one who took over XCW walked all over some good people and moved down south and acted like a wrecking ball needs to go, The guy I worked with needs to come back.

things are relaxed here in dallas. new scm still getting his feet wet here in dallas. he will be good for us. he has a good ascm that will make this transition better

Kinda makes you wonder what happened.

Did the promotions go to his head? Or is it possible he wasn't prepared for the responsibilities of the position? Lastly, how long did Marty work for Con-Way?

Or maybe it was the 'new' Con-Way that got to his previously affable demeanor.

We all have a tendency to complain here (myself included) about the management of this company. And for the most part the only interaction we get is at the SIC or FAC level. These are the people we deal with on a daily basis. Question is...just how much 'hell' are these folks catching from above?

Several years ago we were named the 'best LTL company to work for'....many here and others in the rank and file will agree that has long since passed.

We have been dealt a raw hand in the last several years....

But just how much of that hand is dealt to the local management?

Rat

Kinda makes you wonder what happened.

Did the promotions go to his head? Or is it possible he wasn't prepared for the responsibilities of the position? Lastly, how long did Marty work for Con-Way?

Or maybe it was the 'new' Con-Way that got to his previously affable demeanor.

We all have a tendency to complain here (myself included) about the management of this company. And for the most part the only interaction we get is at the SIC or FAC level. These are the people we deal with on a daily basis. Question is...just how much 'hell' are these folks catching from above?

Several years ago we were named the 'best LTL company to work for'....many here and others in the rank and file will agree that has long since passed.

We have been dealt a raw hand in the last several years....

But just how much of that hand is dealt to the local management?

Rat
Before he came CCX he worked as a T.M. for A.F in Green bay, WI. He was fired because he didn't have a good relationship with the people up there.

He'll be hired in "Marty Minute" at UPS Freight.
We heard that the great Nick the dick of XME, XDP, NEMF, FALCON and UPS is going to be the out-bound supervisor for FXF in Des Plains. The funny thing is that most of the drivers over there where Con-way and quit because of him and a few others.

We heard that the great Nick the dick of XME, XDP, NEMF, FALCON and UPS is going to be the out-bound supervisor for FXF in Des Plains. The funny thing is that most of the drivers over there where Con-way and quit because of him and a few others.

Greasy Nick from xdp fac a few years back?