XPO | Marty minute

It was not FED EX it was A.F at the time and he told me when he worked on the dock at XGH. he was canned from the Green Bay Wi service center because the drivers were complaining to higher about him. This story was also told to me by a supervisor who worked at with him at A.F. and came over to work at XMD.

We all believe you gov ... this guy is way off base with his remarks
Allgrins is refering to present day; The rumor is, Marty tried to get hired recently at FDX and they turned him down. That is the rumor he is referring to. whether or not it's true...who knows. Probably heard it from a linehaul driver and you knowthe rumors they start...lol

'Allgrins' - IF you're not Marty then you're someone very close to him and should follow him to the next company that hires him (hopefully in a position that has nothing to do with supervising/managing people). The same thing that happened to him at AF happened to him at LDA - he failed to treat his employees well, he told some people when he fired them very negative things about them....adding 'salt' in their wounds. Heard that he even made up something to write up an LOA on former OM Casey E. Rode the coat tails of Miller as long as he could. Even had an 'improvements team' come out twice to try and help him. He got to choose (hire) all of his management personnel something Bryan C, Tony D, Steve G and other past SCM's weren't allowed to do. He was given everything to succeed but his arrogant, bullying and poor treatment of others is what got him released and even then it took a few people to make sure he left! He didn't go willingly!

The morale that he destroyed at LDA is being restored by Mike D's leadership, ASCM Bob P seems to also care about the operations of LDA and OM James D is a nice guy (agree there) that I think is being a good OM. They need a chance to make LDA succeed and they will as long as the employees are with them. I am glad to go to work at LDA now (something I haven't felt since Bryan C ran LDA). Many other people feel the same way, the dock is starting to look better now, LDA had a record tonnage day recently. Again, I suggest if you refuse to give current management a chance to make things work that you leave and go work with Marty - move on because we certainly have.

Alright guy's, I have a confession - I'm Marty. The company paid me to pose as a driver on Truckingboards.com. They even sent me pictures of chica's to make my identity seem valid. Sorry drivers, I've sold all of you out to the crystal palace. Every driver that has posted on this thread is now without employment at Con-way Freight as of Monday 10-12-09.

At least you got to see nice chica's though. Since I'm Marty and I'm nice I'll give ya one for the road.

347el4y.jpg

Alright guy's, I have a confession - I'm Marty. The company paid me to pose as a driver on Truckingboards.com. They even sent me pictures of chica's to make my identity seem valid. Sorry drivers, I've sold all of you out to the crystal palace. Every driver that has posted on this thread is now without employment at Con-way Freight as of Monday 10-12-09.

At least you got to see nice chica's though. Since I'm Marty and I'm nice I'll give ya one for the road.

347el4y.jpg

Wouldn't that be TWO for the road?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Rat

I'm pretty darn close to expert on what 'natural' and 'fake' boobs don't have in common :biglaugh:

Trust me, women eyeball other women on their hair, make up, wide butts, clothing etc. Women can be vicious to each other on that!:ranting2: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

What?...you're an expert with close tactile experiences with the twins?

Rat

I'm pretty darn close to expert on what 'natural' and 'fake' boobs don't have in common :biglaugh:

Trust me, women eyeball other women on their hair, make up, wide butts, clothing etc. Women can be vicious to each other on that!:ranting2: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Doesn't it matter? The twins with a little silicone or not? My wife always says, "those are fake" and I reply with "so what". If I was motor boating I think I would prefer real. The enhanced ones will not make as good a sound. :biglaugh::smirk:

347el4y.jpg
Damn, so that's what a Sundress is all about....hahaha

'Allgrins' - IF you're not Marty then you're someone very close to him and should follow him to the next company that hires him (hopefully in a position that has nothing to do with supervising/managing people). The same thing that happened to him at AF happened to him at LDA - he failed to treat his employees well, he told some people when he fired them very negative things about them....adding 'salt' in their wounds. Heard that he even made up something to write up an LOA on former OM Casey E. Rode the coat tails of Miller as long as he could. Even had an 'improvements team' come out twice to try and help him. He got to choose (hire) all of his management personnel something Bryan C, Tony D, Steve G and other past SCM's weren't allowed to do. He was given everything to succeed but his arrogant, bullying and poor treatment of others is what got him released and even then it took a few people to make sure he left! He didn't go willingly!

The morale that he destroyed at LDA is being restored by Mike D's leadership, ASCM Bob P seems to also care about the operations of LDA and OM James D is a nice guy (agree there) that I think is being a good OM. They need a chance to make LDA succeed and they will as long as the employees are with them. I am glad to go to work at LDA now (something I haven't felt since Bryan C ran LDA). Many other people feel the same way, the dock is starting to look better now, LDA had a record tonnage day recently. Again, I suggest if you refuse to give current management a chance to make things work that you leave and go work with Marty - move on because we certainly have.
Who the heck is James D. ?? The new office manager...I guess I need to spend a little more time at the SC...lol

Okay okay....you all caught me!!! Come on....get off it. Think what you want but I am not Marty. Can't even express an opinion or cry like the rest of you without being accussed of being someone else.
As for your "heard from a freind who heard from a freind and so on"....about who did what....run with it. Not true though....because I heard from my third cousin whose siter-in laws brother said...."he wasn't fired".. :)

D James.....sorry for the dyslexic issues I have (spelling ???) ...oh yes...of course, I work at LDA, that would explain my inability to spell. Any way..... I have moved on....just hoping this hole doesn't get any deeper. As for his ability to hire who he wanted....not true... he asked for someone other than Peters..didn't get him.....he wanted someone other than his last assistant Holbrook....didn't get him.... He may have gotten drivers and FOs's he wanted but not the next level up.