XPO | Marty minute

M18 Claymore with a "G" sticker on it.
You can make one at home. Plastic container, Steel or lead shot, What ever propellant you can get or make and a detonator, Electric or non-electric. The fuse is the easy part.

Sorry Brutus. got carried away. you no me, I love thing that go snap, crackle and pop..

Ok guys its been a minute since Ive posted...wanted to wait till I had something to say instead just posting to add up my threads. Well here it is ...Yalls favorite person was in the meeting this past week...He sat in the back of the room...I knew this was a set up so he could get his fat butt up and ripp us on our reaction to the fabulous news that connnn way was going to con us again. He noticed that we were feeling screwed and told us that we should be gratefull because he gets people interviewing every week that pay over 250 every two weeks for ins..:chairshot: What in heeelllll does that have to do with US. Does that mean that we cant feel like the great conway is screwwing us. Oh yeah he hinted at something that Im not sure if everyone caught on tooo...told us that we shouldnt ever count on the ICP or more than 45 hrs a week...Is that a hint that ICP will be next to go...Or is this Just advice.:funky:

...told us that we shouldnt ever count on the ICP or more than 45 hrs a week...Is that a hint that ICP will be next to go...Or is this Just advice.:funky:

Conway has proved that they are perfectly capable of changing their mind and I would not be surprised if in November our ICP was deemed too expensive.

Typical excuses for greed have been and will be fuel, health care, law suits, and equipment costs. And we can't forget about remaining competitive.

Why not?

However, I do believe Marty's words to be sincere advice and not clairvoyance.
...because it is good advice.

There will be no ICP this year.Anytime it is brought up my manager gets that deer in the headlight look.:hysterical:

Ok guys its been a minute since Ive posted...wanted to wait till I had something to say instead just posting to add up my threads. Well here it is ...Yalls favorite person was in the meeting this past week...He sat in the back of the room...I knew this was a set up so he could get his fat butt up and ripp us on our reaction to the fabulous news that connnn way was going to con us again. He noticed that we were feeling screwed and told us that we should be gratefull because he gets people interviewing every week that pay over 250 every two weeks for ins..:chairshot: What in heeelllll does that have to do with US. Does that mean that we cant feel like the great conway is screwwing us. Oh yeah he hinted at something that Im not sure if everyone caught on tooo...told us that we shouldnt ever count on the ICP or more than 45 hrs a week...Is that a hint that ICP will be next to go...Or is this Just advice.:funky:
If they could get away with it, they wouldn't have any insurance. But, then it would be really hard to find anybody to work at all. I think within two years we'll get the "dear john" letter on the ICP. But they will replace it with something. Maybe gift certificates to Tractor Supply. I heard Marty fired a guy for screwing-off in the city yesterday. Marty followed him while he did a swap.

If they could get away with it, they wouldn't have any insurance. But, then it would be really hard to find anybody to work at all. I think within two years we'll get the "dear john" letter on the ICP. But they will replace it with something. Maybe gift certificates to Tractor Supply. I heard Marty fired a guy for screwing-off in the city yesterday. Marty followed him while he did a swap.
I also get the feeling that the ICP will be discontinued in the near future.I can't quite put my finger on why I think it is on it's way out.Maybe all the restructuring and enhancements.:hysterical: Define screwing-off. I really hate it when I get caught "screwing off":chairshot:

I also get the feeling that the ICP will be discontinued in the near future.I can't quite put my finger on why I think it is on it's way out.Maybe all the restructuring and enhancements.:hysterical: Define screwing-off. I really hate it when I get caught "screwing off":chairshot:
This was at night and after swapping the trailer, the guy sat there another hour before coming back to the yard. That's the story I heard.

This was at night and after swapping the trailer, the guy sat there another hour before coming back to the yard. That's the story I heard.
Now there`s the Marty we know and love! It`s a shame but if it happened like you said Beer that driver deserved to be canned. So LORD M hasn`t busted anyone for talking on the dock yet? That`s almost a shock Marty! AN OUTRAGE noless. Looks as if you lost some of that swagger you had, but I am glad I could help your cause, because you know you will always be #1 :tongue0002: in my eyes and heart. BTW LORD M have a nice day!

I agree with TWB. That driver deserved to be terminated. Who knows how many other times he was doing that. Stealing time finally caught up with him.
I bet he was asked to write a statement of what he did that day and he ended up tripping himself up when G.O countered with the facts. ...What an embarassing way to go.

I doubt that driver really cared....I know him personally and hes one of those guys that dont really care if gets fired or not....or at least thats what he shows. I figured after it was found out that he was following drivers a month or so ago that people would be on thier p's and q's. I guess not.