SAIA | Mass Exodus

You can't have both ways, if it's against policy then apply the rules evenly. Just because they generate revenue doesn't make them exempt. Unsafe is unsafe no matter is you are in a truck, car, or airplane.
and all the studies that the safety director put on Facebook about using a Bluetooth was just as dangerous as holding the phone we're done on passenger cars there ya go RAT straight from the safety directors mouth the policy says not to be used in any company owned or leased equipment. I can dig that up and post it if you like and btw I got it from a very very higher up that the cameras are going in the cars this coming year

and all the studies that the safety director put on Facebook about using a Bluetooth was just as dangerous as holding the phone we're done on passenger cars there ya go RAT straight from the safety directors mouth the policy says not to be used in any company owned or leased equipment. I can dig that up and post it if you like and btw I got it from a very very higher up that the cameras are going in the cars this coming year
I know ... I'm just messing with the young lady.

If I was to ever say anything negative about this company it would be one thing and one thing only. They are scared of women. No man could ever get away with the things women do here.

Well, it's happening, just like everyone has been saying it would for the last year or so. Drivers are quitting left and right because of the nanny-cams, insidious micromanagement and ridiculous rules that have taken over this company, and you really haven't seen anything yet, because there are still a TON of drivers that haven't been forced into camera trucks. It's only going to get much worse once they all are.

The big terminals like DLS, MPS and CGO are losing drivers almost on a daily basis. I also know of a couple medium sized terminals that have lost almost HALF of their total linehaul drivers in the last month or so. They have been begging for volunteers here to run linehaul to help get dozens of stranded loads moved down the line. Also have been asking for volunteers to run to nearby smaller terminals and help in the city because they can't find drivers.

Oh and don't forget in two weeks we will start moving freight in and out of the 4 new Northeast terminals. That will dump a HUGE amount of freight into the already massively understaffed system.

I can't say that I have ANY sympathy for this company after the amount of ridiculous BS they have thrown at us lately. Actions have consequences and anyone with even a shred of common sense would have seen this coming. Maybe upper management will pull their heads out of the sand soon, but I'm definitely not going to hold my breath.

Let's have a tally of how many drivers each terminal has lost recently. Here in CGO it's hard to tell because we usually have a revolving door of drivers anyway, but if i had to guess, I'd say at least a dozen or more have quit in the last month alone. How about everyone else's terminals??
This is a result of poor industry development