Mass Shooting in Vegas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Exactly. This is what turns my stomach about the Jimmy Kimmels and the likes.
    They preach things to us, but it never applies to them.
    Screw those hypocrites.

2. Northern Flash

Nowadays, if it doesn't come straight from the source, don't believe it.
    If you asked the media, they would tell you that the shooter's room was registered to Trump.

Bubba74 and Keepingon like this.
  3. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Careful there you just might give the media an idea to bash Trump.

Keepingon likes this.
  4. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I have a copy of the Declaration of Independence & the Bill of Rights near my home computer. Nowhere can I find a Bill of Needs that gives politicians or celebrities the right to decide what I NEED.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Why don't you get one of these instead. Can't hurt your foot with it.

6. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

His father owned a filling station and was nabbed for bank robbery.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/la...-wanted/ar-AAsP0Vf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
    © Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, the father of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, was on the FBI's 10 Most ... Image: Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, the father of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock

Before he was nabbed in July 1960 for robbing banks in Arizona, Benjamin Hoskins Paddock Jr. was described as a "big-hearted" family man, operating a filling station while raising four boys.

But when the Federal Bureau of Investigation finally caught up with him, neighbors, according to The Tucson Daily Citizen archives, had one concern: his oldest son Steve.

"We're trying to keep Steve from knowing his father is held as a bank robber," neighbor Eva Price told the paper. "I hardly know the family, but Steve is a nice boy."

Fifty-seven years after that newspaper article, authorities said Stephen Craig Paddock opened fire on a crowd of 22,000 from his hotel room on the 32nd floor of Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Resort, killing at least 58 and injuring more than 500.

7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

yes but you could put your eye out

[​IMG]

Magoo, jimmy g and slavenomore like this.
  8. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I trust Washington and the media less each day.

I think the media wants to say it’s a white male,” she added. “They decided that from day one and any other information might change that narrative. And they simply don’t want to know. But as I pointed out in my column this week – this is how conspiracy theories arise. You won’t tell us this stuff. Oh and the woman shouting ‘you’re all going to die’ 45 minutes before the concert started. Do we know – OK, it’s probably just a crazy woman, but could we find out?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...ely-reluctant-pursue-specifics-vegas-shooter/

9. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

10. slavenomore

Big money...big names.....conspiracy stuff...following the money...the guy who owns the hotel....sits on a government Homeland security group.
    Gives a very sick feeling following these kinds of stories.....but we know the corruption and the money and the politics....
    This has a lot of info...for conspiracy stuff if ya don't believe the government or media like me.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=high+i...t=25&FORM=PORE If they can't get you by taking your guns outright...you just won't be able to take them anywhere....they do it thru 'market' or jobs.

11. slavenomore

4th floor...not 32nd.

12. slavenomore

Strange lady...but what can we expect anymore....married 3 times...sometimes at the same time married to another.....weird addresses.

13. Northern Flash

The shooter's girlfriend knows a lot more than she's putting on. Her family defending her is irrelevant.

I saw the flashes from the 4th floor at the beginning of this mess also, but there were no windows broken out, and the windows weren't removable. So I can't explain those flashes either.

14. slavenomore

His partner was from the Philippines.......no racist there.
    So many crazy and contradictory stuff on the web............just watched one that interviewed another guy who is married to her sister and vacationed with them 2-3 times.......He said they were a very Christian catholic family in the Philippine...yet there is info out stating that she has been married multiple times here. Multiple marriages is not a Catholic thing.

Watching the stuff and reading....leads me to think that they were some kind of agency type people...what agency? I don't know....ISIS stuff and Islam doesn't line up at all from what I've seen.....excepting there are theories that he was into some kind of fast and furious gunrunning thing....and maybe their was to be some kind of weapons deal with ISIS in Las Vegas...
    Either he was government and did it...or somebody knew of all the guns and they did it and killed him to do it......
    But the narrative that some guy who would never do this...actually doing it doesn't fly....and all of the disinfo all over the web....tells me that there's a lot more to this thing than we are being told.

15. slavenomore

Maybe reflections from shiny stuff..who knows?
    But I saw one guy saying that he worked in a building with 30+ stories..and he said that the lower floors windows could be opened for cleaning...not safe for upper floors.

16. slavenomore

Remember the days when you could trust the teachers and the news?
    Seems those days are long gone.

17. Magoo

I talked to a guy who owed a gas station, actually he leased it from Shell had to buy Shell Gas sell Shell oil all that crap. Said he made a nickle a gallon on gas 30 years ago ( that was 30 years ago now, so really 60 years ago and made a nickle a gallon when I talked to him 30 years ago.
    I realize this maybe confusing but the point is there is more money to be made robbing banks.

18. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

19. Magoo

I think I have found a way to help end the gun violence.
    Guns will be like wives ( not in Utah but the rest of the nation)
    You will only be allowed to own one gun at any time.
    No mistress on the side, just one gun so you'll have to choose wisely,
    because you'll be stuck with that old thing for ever.
    Divorce your gun and take another sure but you'll go though the proper procedures
    a good attorney can speed you through the process.

So how about it
    sound good?

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You don't get to decide.....

Propose an Amendment. Convince enough states to convene an Article V Convention of the States. Convince them to approve it, then get enough States to ratify it....