Estes | Massive world troubles ahead? No fuel???

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
I am reading a lot of news articles lately about the current world situation that could impact not only our jobs, but our lives as Americans.

If you are looking for real news that impact us all, you can not depend on the mainstream media for this. I’m sorry, but Julie Chen, Harry Smith, and Dave Price are busy dancing in the morning, and Katie Couric wouldn’t tell us if she knew.

Did you know???

Israel had an Iranian ship full of radioactive sand on it’s way to the shore to be blown up?
It was overtaken by Somalian pirates, and when the cargo was opened, a bunch of the pirates lost their hair and died? This happened in August 2008…

Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive » Hijacked Iranian Ship Was A Dirty Bomb Meant For Israel On Yom Kippur

Troops from Iraq were DEPLOYED to the US for civil unrest and terrorist attack training?

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Army Times

If Israel attacks Iran it could shut down the Straights of Hormuz, and choke off the world’s oil? No oil, no trucks, and worse, no electricity.

Defense Update News Analysis: Hormuz Straits come into Focus as Gulf Tension Mounts - by Col. David Eshel

Radio: Iran opens naval base at Straight of Hormuz - International Herald Tribune

Don’t forget the ever pending attacks by al-Qaida. It always happens during the transformation of power. Obama has been warned.

2008: Nuclear Attack by Terrorists on United States?

Newsmax.com – Obama Warned of 'Huge' Terror Plot

This may be a good time to start stocking up on canned goods and water. Get some propane. Keep some cash on hand, not in the bank. Think camping without electricity!
My reliable source tell me six months worth.

If nothing happens, you have a cheap overstock of goods. If the bleep hits the fan, we can watch Julie Chen, Harry Smith, and Dave Price dance their way to an empty, looted supermarket.:dance:

Aint I a ray of sunshine?:wavey:

I am reading a lot of news articles lately about the current world situation that could impact not only our jobs, but our lives as Americans.

If you are looking for real news that impact us all, you can not depend on the mainstream media for this. I’m sorry, but Julie Chen, Harry Smith, and Dave Price are busy dancing in the morning, and Katie Couric wouldn’t tell us if she knew.

Did you know???

Israel had an Iranian ship full of radioactive sand on it’s way to the shore to be blown up?
It was overtaken by Somalian pirates, and when the cargo was opened, a bunch of the pirates lost their hair and died? This happened in August 2008…

Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive » Hijacked Iranian Ship Was A Dirty Bomb Meant For Israel On Yom Kippur

Troops from Iraq were DEPLOYED to the US for civil unrest and terrorist attack training?

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Army Times

If Israel attacks Iran it could shut down the Straights of Hormuz, and choke off the world’s oil? No oil, no trucks, and worse, no electricity.

Defense Update News Analysis: Hormuz Straits come into Focus as Gulf Tension Mounts - by Col. David Eshel

Radio: Iran opens naval base at Straight of Hormuz - International Herald Tribune

Don’t forget the ever pending attacks by al-Qaeda. It always happens during the transformation of power. Obama has been warned.

This may be a good time to start stocking up on canned goods and water. Get some propane. Keep some cash on hand, not in the bank. Think camping without electricity!

If nothing happens, you have a cheap overstock of goods. If the bleep hits the fan, we can watch Julie Chen, Harry Smith, and Dave Price dance their way to an empty, looted supermarket.:dance:

Aint I a ray of sunshine?:wavy:

I guess the only thing left to do is heroin.Thanks legshot

thebeerboy you have a nice ride there. Once seen advertised a Model A with a pinto engine and trans installed . I love the old look but want to add air conditioning.

:TR10driving03:

Legshot, not everyonr drinks "THE GREEN TEA" relax dude

The problem is..... Things happen fast.. The country woke up to a sudden economic crash in late September, and as soon as November 4th, my wife is layed off from a stable company.
I heard in July, "that the economy has crashed already, but nobody knows it yet", and I can hear the same thing... "relax dude"
If you read the links above, you can't deny the world is in great tension. The links are not conspiracy sites, but real news and information sites. If it comes unglued, it will happen fast..

This thread will be here a year from now, and if we are all living in peace and harmony, with trailers full of freight, you are more than welcome to put up all the ROFL smiley icons you want, :rofl: and give me a good beating! I enjoy a good bashing from my friends!

legshot, that must be some strong sweet tea you got there or is your suger just to high?

I have been known to make some pretty STRONG tea in the past!

stilsetup1.jpg

Did you know???

Don’t forget the ever pending attacks by al-Qaida. It always happens during the transformation of power. Obama has been warned.

Aint I a ray of sunshine?:wavey:

I don't know who leaves a wider vapor trail of happiness, you or Wayne Y.:hysterical: TE out.....

RAMONE elvis needs to listen to 202 on xm or 197 on that other sat company
linger longer