Estes | Massive world troubles ahead? No fuel???

There could be something to this "No Fuel" thing!

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (Nov. 18) - The owner of a Saudi oil supertanker hijacked by Somali pirates over the weekend said the company is working to win the release of the crew and vessel, which is carrying about $100 million in cargo.
Dubai-based Vela International Marine Ltd., a subsidiary of Saudi oil company Aramco, said in a statement Monday that company response teams have been created. The MV Sirius Star is the largest ship ever taken by Somali pirates, according to the U.S. Navy.

http://http://news.aol.com/article/saudis-work-to-free-hijacked-tanker/250596?icid=200100397x1213097421x1200859617"/

Legshot has a nice looking rocket fuel maker there. Sometime if you find a scientific lab supply they have a nice glass see through "condensor" to replace the cooper one on top of your pressure cooker. Its filled with glass beads and you can watch the water condense on the glass and drip back down and the good stuff flys away. It has a hole for one of there big thermometers also so you can keep the temp right and don't get all that water steaming.
Knew a guy from the Ukraine he said all the households had a pot like yours. There roadblock was finding enough sugar.

Legshot has a nice looking rocket fuel maker there. Sometime if you find a scientific lab supply they have a nice glass see through "condensor" to replace the cooper one on top of your pressure cooker. Its filled with glass beads and you can watch the water condense on the glass and drip back down and the good stuff flys away. It has a hole for one of there big thermometers also so you can keep the temp right and don't get all that water steaming.
Knew a guy from the Ukraine he said all the households had a pot like yours. There roadblock was finding enough sugar.

I have broken beer bottle glass and marbles in mine.. It was quite a ride home from work after soldering up a couple of these in my trunk.. Try to explain a copper loaded tube with a copper tubing fuse!
I keep it at a nice 196 degrees, with no boil. It's a long day, but you can drink shots right out of the tap! Thermometer is in the lid.... (maybe not shown) ... 190 proof, clear, tasteless 1st run! I miss those lovely screwdrivers!:kicking:

Don't forget a ship full of radioactive sand headed for Israel to be blown up, just last September..They were lucky it got hijicked..

Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive » Hijacked Iranian Ship Was A Dirty Bomb Meant For Israel On Yom Kippur

Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive » Hijacked Iranian Ship Was A Dirty Bomb Meant For Israel On Yom Kippur

Today's newest hijacking

Iranian grain ship seized as Somali pirates hold world to ransom - Times Online

You said it Legshot. Stocking up sure can't hurt and I'd also stock up on some radios and ammunition. Times sure do look bleak!

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Well Done Sir! That has run through my head a time or ten in the last months!:TR10driving03:

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect sake those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

WOW,that's about as depressing as it gets,I guess Ill start doing that heroin.

WOW,that's about as depressing as it gets,I guess Ill start doing that heroin.

Mildew, and the Bible are just a buzz kill. I'm so much happier, drunk, fat, and not paying attention... That's where the thief in the night part comes into play...:beerchug: :Zzzz: :bowdown:

Mildew, and the Bible are just a buzz kill. I'm so much happier, drunk, fat, and not paying attention... That's where the thief in the night part comes into play...:beerchug: :Zzzz: :bowdown:

DON'T FORGET ALMOST BALD THERE BUCKO

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAMONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRING THE FAT GUY A TWINKIE :TR10driving03:

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew chapter 24. This is Jesus's sermon on the mount speaking to the jews about the day of great tribulation. If you are saved you will not see this time.

That can be debated but I wont do it here . Some that are saved will suffer the tribulation and will die in the the name of the Christ . Some of us will definitley take a beating in his name but it will be well worth it.

That can be debated but I wont do it here . Some that are saved will suffer the tribulation and will die in the the name of the Christ . Some of us will definitley take a beating in his name but it will be well worth it.

I say this in a spirit of gentle meekness. I will answer this post but if you would like to debate this point further it will have to be on PM.
I stand by my original statement. if someone has excepted Christ before the rapture of the church, then that person will not suffer thru the "great tribulation" Yes there will be some saved during, but it will only be people that have never heard the Gospel of Christ. That is why there will 144,000 Jews left behind to preach to the ones that have never heard the Gospel. But if someone has heard the Gospel and rejected it even once. Then that person will not be raptured out of this world when Jesus comes back and will be left here to believe the "strong dillusion" of the ant-christ and die during tribulation thus going to hell. So if you think you can reject Christ and get saved during the tribulation by taking "a beating" please reconsider! If you have heard the Gospel even once, and not ask Jesus to forgive you thus being "saved" you will not make it! Please learn this from your Bible. Your eternal soul is riding on this!
I am not getting my info from a "left behind" movie, nor a book written by a man. I can prove everyone of these statements in the KJV Bible. And believe me also when I say that this is the most accepted view of higher educated Bible scholars concerning end-times prophecy.
PM me runnin if you want to discuss this more, or anybody else as far as that goes.

Allow me to offer one verse concerning the wrong view that a saved person shall suffer thru the great tribulation...Paul writing to the church of believers at Thessalonica concerning The Lords return to take the Church out before the tribulation at the end of times,said in- 1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
I go on record as being a Premillennarian and I make no apology for that. Moreover, I hold this doctrine of the premillinial return of Christ not as an inherited view passed down to me from men, but as a studied position.
Runnin PM me if you want to debate this further, it is the only way I will comment more. I cannot openly argue Bible, it is not acceptable to God for the brethern to strive about the Holy Word in front of possibly lost people. It causes them to doubt the power of salvation.

"I will answer this post but if you would like to debate this point further it will have to be on PM."

I think Jeff will let you start a Holy Roller thread here... :popcorn: