Estes | Massive world troubles ahead? No fuel???

Okay...runnin if you would like to post back and forth about end times prophecy,or anything else Biblical, put up your next post in the God squad thread. I just don't want to do it on these truckn threads, it's not what they are here for.
So I will check the God squad thread for a reply.
I love talking over these doctines, but I want to do it according to the rules that are in place by the folks that maintain this board.

it dont matter where you do it kings i don't care. we may need to hear it. i was just postin it for legshot. legshot started this whole "world is gonna end" thread anyway... of course it will go towards god at one point all good. by the way there is alot of "holy rollers" at estes anyhow. i make the joke how hard is it to moderate a bunch of christians. lol

Allow me to offer one verse concerning the wrong view that a saved person shall suffer thru the great tribulation...Paul writing to the church of believers at Thessalonica concerning The Lords return to take the Church out before the tribulation at the end of times,said in- 1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
I go on record as being a Premillennarian and I make no apology for that. Moreover, I hold this doctrine of the premillinial return of Christ not as an inherited view passed down to me from men, but as a studied position.
Runnin PM me if you want to debate this further, it is the only way I will comment more. I cannot openly argue Bible, it is not acceptable to God for the brethern to strive about the Holy Word in front of possibly lost people. It causes them to doubt the power of salvation.

talking about being hijacked ... looks like this thread has been :hysterical: ..... anyway I thought that by being peoples of God we are supposed to debate and discuss HIS word to and in front of those without God's grace

talking about being hijacked ... looks like this thread has been :hysterical: ..... anyway I thought that by being peoples of God we are supposed to debate and discuss HIS word to and in front of those without God's grace

Hello papabear,
Your right, we are supposed to talk about the Lord in front of folks, but we must be careful not to disagree about it or argue. If nonbelievers see us as believers do that,then they doubt the whole deal about God, heaven, hell the Bible etc.

There are many minor doctrinal differences between Christians that we debate alot away from the world. But the major ones...Jesus death, burial and ressurection for the atonement for sin and others should be , like you said, talked about before the world.

Runninwild was real cool about it, when we started to disagree he took it to PM and we had a good chat....all good.

it dont matter where you do it kings i don't care. we may need to hear it. i was just postin it for legshot. legshot started this whole "world is gonna end" thread anyway... of course it will go towards god at one point all good. by the way there is alot of "holy rollers" at estes anyhow. i make the joke how hard is it to moderate a bunch of christians. lol

ok thanks...I just don't want to be out of line on the rules. I'm still kinda new, and I sure don't want to cause any hard feelings, especially now with so much uncertainty in our biz.
I think folks in all Co.'s need encouragment right now and that's what I want to try to do.

[YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/8W1Ron7yLJc&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/8W1Ron7yLJc&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]

bad language but funny

[YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/nZMwKPmsbWE&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/nZMwKPmsbWE&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]

[YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/nZMwKPmsbWE&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/nZMwKPmsbWE&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]

Thats funny as hell BB

it dont matter where you do it kings i don't care. we may need to hear it. i was just postin it for legshot. legshot started this whole &quot;world is gonna end&quot; thread anyway... of course it will go towards god at one point all good. by the way there is alot of &quot;holy rollers&quot; at estes anyhow. i make the joke how hard is it to moderate a bunch of christians. lol

Now, now BB... I was not starting &quot;the world is gonna end&quot; thread. Read the articles at the beginning... We just may go camping for a few months, if there is an outbreak of war between Isreal and Iran.... A simple, but severe shortage of oil..
All the Holy Roller stuff will happen eventually, but not until us, the US, is &quot;taken out of the way&quot;:TR10driving03:

Its good to be a Saint..... Try It !!

You will be amazed at the level of peace inside you..... Either way, &quot;Love Ya All&quot;

Now, now BB... I was not starting &quot;the world is gonna end&quot; thread. Read the articles at the beginning... We just may go camping for a few months, if there is an outbreak of war between Isreal and Iran.... A simple, but severe shortage of oil..
All the Holy Roller stuff will happen eventually, but not until us, the US, is &quot;taken out of the way&quot;:TR10driving03:

if war breaks out then it will be more than a campin trip. ie see my video. :hide::shock::smillie_flag:

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV) First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, &quot;Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.&quot;
1 Thessalonians 5:1-4 (NIV) Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, &quot;Peace and safety,&quot; destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Yes mildew the last verse is key there, we as members of the body of believers, shall not be surprised as a thief in the night because in the very next verse after the ones you quoted Bible says- 1Th. 5:9 &quot;For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ&quot;,

The reason we will not be surprised and have to with stand the destruction you quoted in 5:3 is because we will be as BB put it &quot;out of the way&quot;. In other words Jesus will take His church home before all this down here is destroyed (along with all the ones that have denied the Gospel).

Like the verse I quoted above 1Th 5:9, we are not appointed to this ultimate wrath, but will obtain salvation from it by Jesus Christ. Boy am I glad to because we see a little of how bad it's going to be in the book of the Revelation and I don't want to be around when all that happens.

oops sorry... I misquoted BB in my last post, it was you legshot that said all the destruction was not going to happen until we are &quot;out of the way&quot;.