Reddaway | Master freight

this dipstick realy thinks that USFREIGHTWAYS still exists??????
sorry to inform you slugbucket but YRC is your new employer.this is as funny as the guys that were hanging onto TNT for so long.they wised up after about 5 years of USF growing the company to what it is now.
if you did not understand that we are not USF anymore just look at your medical benifit package and your precious 401k on fidelitys website the title before your name is YRC.that stands for the YELLOW ROADWAY CORPORATION.there is no USF or REDDAWAY anywhere in that title.:1036316054:

hey spelling clown

:hysterical: Why don't you just break down and use spell checker. Its very easy. I know you can do it. Even if your are just a truck driver.
I think if your gonna make fun of the way people spell, you should check YOUR own DUMBASS< whenever you ask a question, like,&quot; Why dont you just break down and use spell checker.&quot; If I remember correctly you should put a question mark after each question..Is that correct? you should know that by now,Even if your just a truck driver.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

oh come on!!!

this dipstick realy thinks that USFREIGHTWAYS still exists??????
sorry to inform you slugbucket but YRC is your new employer.this is as funny as the guys that were hanging onto TNT for so long.they wised up after about 5 years of USF growing the company to what it is now.
if you did not understand that we are not USF anymore just look at your medical benifit package and your precious 401k on fidelitys website the title before your name is YRC.that stands for the YELLOW ROADWAY CORPORATION.there is no USF or REDDAWAY anywhere in that title.:1036316054:
oh come on !!! what does it say on the drivers side door?!!! what does it say on the rightside of my shirt?!!!!! dont know? it says USF reddaway, thats what!!!! and you watch YRCW is gonna dump the usf in its portfollio, and we be up for sale again:smilie_132:

??

oh come on !!! what does it say on the drivers side door?!!! what does it say on the rightside of my shirt?!!!!! dont know? it says USF reddaway, thats what!!!! and you watch YRCW is gonna dump the usf in its portfollio, and we be up for sale again:smilie_132:
My door says Yellow on the outside RETL on the door inside. Yellow on the shirt all owned by YRCW.
Last driver out of California left all his personal stuff in truck when it was shipped out. Gloves,Hat,Coat,Kids Pictures,Old Lunch.
Yes YRCW really cares about their people.

I think if your gonna make fun of the way people spell, you should check YOUR own DUMBASS< whenever you ask a question, like,&quot; Why dont you just break down and use spell checker.&quot; If I remember correctly you should put a question mark after each question..Is that correct? you should know that by now,Even if your just a truck driver.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Not to be nit picky here, but that was a statement. If you took grammar in school you would know that sentence would be a statement and only a question if its asked as a question with a ? I was making a statement.

I bet you were waiting all night for me to make a mistake. Well wrong yet again. Won't happen.

Quit making this so easy. :biglaugh:

My door says Yellow on the outside RETL on the door inside. Yellow on the shirt all owned by YRCW.
Last driver out of California left all his personal stuff in truck when it was shipped out. Gloves,Hat,Coat,Kids Pictures,Old Lunch.

Not to mention all the handouts on benefits say YRCW. I guess its just too hard for some to understand this is not Reddaway anymore. Wish it was but its not.

no DUMBASS

Not to be nit picky here, but that was a statement. If you took grammar in school you would know that sentence would be a statement and only a question if its asked as a question with a ? I was making a statement.

I bet you were waiting all night for me to make a mistake. Well wrong yet again. Won't happen.

Quit making this so easy. :biglaugh:

your &quot;statement&quot;, was NOT a statement. You asked the question, and I know this by reading the context of your&quot;statement&quot;. just admit it you cant spell either. Oh wait maybe you broke down and got spell checker ,but my question to you is, who gives a F*ck about grammer anyway? you dont have to be very smart to drive a truck !!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

my stuff

dude probably should of took all his stuff out when he went home... Im on the xtra board and when I have to take a truck that I know is assigned to some driver and he leaves his stuff in the truck, I just take it out and leave it on the ground right there where it was park..I will do this everytime because the door says REDDAWAY, not Jaun, or Bills trucking... so when Im in town take your stuff out and take it home with you , if you want to keep it!!!!!:chairshot:

your &quot;statement&quot;, was NOT a statement. You asked the question, and I know this by reading the context of your&quot;statement&quot;. just admit it you cant spell either. Oh wait maybe you broke down and got spell checker ,but my question to you is, who gives a F*ck about grammer anyway? you dont have to be very smart to drive a truck !!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh, It was a definite statement. If I ask a question believe me it will the ? on the end. Thats just the way I am. Can't help it. My schooling stuck with me.

Maybe, because your not smart you think everyone else is as stupid as you.

And yes if you are deciding on issues of any kind ,you would do yourself a favor by being smart and getting all your information so you can make an informed decision instead of making decisions based on emotions.

Oh I forgot you can't be a sheep and follow the leader if your smart, so that wouldn't fit you I guess.

So nevermind.............:nutkick:

dude probably should of took all his stuff out when he went home... Im on the xtra board and when I have to take a truck that I know is assigned to some driver and he leaves his stuff in the truck, I just take it out and leave it on the ground right there where it was park..I will do this everytime because the door says REDDAWAY, not Jaun, or Bills trucking... so when Im in town take your stuff out and take it home with you , if you want to keep it!!!!!:chairshot:

You really are a something else. Thankfully there aren't many people out there like you. :loser::GrowUp::sheep:

You would get a blanket party at my Terminal. I hope you show up some time.

His days are NUMBERED ! EXTRA board Bobjob It's gonna be a L O N G winter :biglaugh: I hear SWIFT calling:hysterical::hysterical:

Everyone of us USF Bestway and USF Reddaway drivers and workers need to stand behind USF before the merger. NON-UNION

We should not let USF down, and stand behind them 100%, just like we did when we filed an application for this job. The union has a brotherhood, and now we have a brotherhood. USF

And we don't have to pay any money like the union brotherhood.

We get FREE money from the brotherhood of USF in our 401K Plan.

The union DOES NOT GIVE YOU FREE MONEY. Just ask them! Call them up! ask them if they give you free money.

Then call up USF, and ask them if they give you FREE MONEY in the 401K. Let us all know on this site what the union tells you, and what the Company tells you.

I ask all of you to make this call.....PLEASE

And let all of us know the facts.....Thanks

Doesent a slug crawl on it's belly ! explanes a lot ! the COMPANY PAY'S 4.25 AN HOUR up to 2080 HOURS a YEAR into our pension !! FREE MONEY ? no HARD EARNED MONEY !! Nothing is FREE YOU are paying for it:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss:

Don't fight for it. Your wasteing your time, and will never see master freight. Like the guy said.....SLC is non-union, just like us in Orange, and another 12 terminals in California. We need to get those 4 terminals in California to think before they sign their name to anything anymore. They didn't read the contract. They just made a huge mistake by NOT reading the contract. And now they are mad as hell at themselves for not reading it. Now they are paying the price every month for nothing in return. BAHBAHHH

Again disinformation. Think again before you start talking about stuff you know nothing about. You've been a friend of mine for a long time, and you are now starting to offend me with your gibberish. No one is mad about the UNION at all in my terminal. I read every inch of that contract a few times, and so did most of the guys in these terminals.

your terminal?

You would get a blanket party at my Terminal. I hope you show up some time.
you dont have a terminal, just like you dont have a truck, none of it is yours. I would love to go to the PNW,just to take a shyt in your ASSIGNED truck, Maybe you would enjoy driving around with my shyt (in your), I mean the reddaway truck that is ASSIGNED to you:smilie_132::biglaugh:

you dont have a terminal, just like you dont have a truck, none of it is yours. I would love to go to the PNW,just to take a shyt in your ASSIGNED truck, Maybe you would enjoy driving around with my shyt (in your), I mean the reddaway truck that is ASSIGNED to you

Come on up. The invitation is extended. If you have the sack, make sure you tell everyone your an anti-union individual who wants to shyte in other peoples assigned equipment. You won't, you don't, so why bother. This would be you :nutkick: if you dared to mention what a :butt kiss: you are except that the foot would get stuck because you have no sack. If you can even figure that one out. :hysterical:

you dont have a terminal, just like you dont have a truck, none of it is yours. I would love to go to the PNW,just to take a shyt in your ASSIGNED truck, Maybe you would enjoy driving around with my shyt (in your), I mean the reddaway truck that is ASSIGNED to you:smilie_132::biglaugh:

Now see.....Grow up.
Have you not figured out yet that most think your idiot. You've shown that you have no morals, no respect for anyone, no respect for anyones property, no balls (if you did you would say exactly who you are and where to find your silly ***) no brains (just read your mis-informed posts) no pride and last but not least integrity.

You just go ahead and jump when your ready. I'm sure there are many that can and will accommodate you...........

I'm so tired of children messing with Mommy's computer........