Masters Manna Food Pantry Accepting Extra Food Products

Credits
Hello all,

Just joined this group and thought what a good place to share with those who transport food products everywhere.
I am a volunteer with Masters Manna Food Pantry and Resource Center which has been helping alot of families in these hard times many are going through.Its really a great place .
Masters Manna Food Pantry and Resource Center located in Wallingford,Ct. We are a full service food pantry serving over 400 Families a week shopping for Food items during these economic hard times many are in these days.
If you transport canned goods,dairy products i.e. milk,yogurt,fresh fruit and veggies ,juice related products etc .Please consider if you end up with an extra pallet or even just a few boxes that you cannot take back while passing through on I-91 in Wallingford ,Ct.
Will be happy to take what you have in our warehouse and get it out to families in need each week..
You can call us at 203-678-3042 Monday-thru Thursday 9 AM to 4 PM,Fridays 9 AM -2 PM,and Saturdays 9 am to 12 noon.
We are located at 46 No.Plains Industrial Rd in Wallingford,CT. Always feel free to call us if you have anything you can donate related to food products.
Masters Manna Food Pantry and Resource Center is one of New Haven Counties largest full service food pantry.
God Bless all of you for your help supplying us with what you can each week .You make the difference.

If I lived up there I would donate my own food that I bought, however, I have worked for 4 different food companies and to drop by and give you overages is the same as stealing from the company, its just like me taking it home for my own use, I work for Sysco and thats a no no, good luck to you though.

If I were you I would contact the food warehouses in your area and ask them if you can come pick up their damaged goods, all food companies just throw that stuff, dairy, produce, ect., in the dumpster, most of it is good, if a case of milk has a jug leaking, they usually pitch the whole case cuz they cant sell singles or splits of milk, gallon jugs I mean, might be worth a try.