Central Transport | maybe just maybe...

loucards1

TB Lurker
Credits
maybe we should hit the halls and get some representation in this p.o.s. company!?! read the reports that vitran made the most profit it's made since blaa blaa blaa. then we have a meeting telling us that we are losing money left and right, but here come new tractors and trailers. then a meeting how vitran express is doing poorly as a company, but vitran corp is kicking some AZZ! :nutkick: was told pjax or "vitran east" will make more on the hour and mile than vitran express or "central" ,lmao! i'll sign just show me where? if the unions are such a terrible place to work let's just go ask ups frieght how awful it will be to work for a union company when in 5 years they will be getting paid 26.50/hour to do the same job you and i will be doing. oh yeah and saving $400.00 per month o insurance!! WAKE UP GUYS!!!!!

I am awake. You know that. There's one way or another to be union. One, bring them in here, or go to them, i.e. Holland, Yellow, etc. I'm waiting on one place, and one place only. That's UPS Freight. Here in Louisville, there'll probably only one company left after UPS starts it's bidding war. Who else do you think has the pockets deep enough to battle UPS on the ground, or better yet. In the air. Who else is going to beable to offer next freight to California from Louisville??? Don't you think that they won't make a killing doing that?? How's that for inovation? I know a company here in Jeffersonville that paid a charter plane 30000 to fly a single box to NEW Mexico!!! I'd imagine, once UPS gets it all going...might cost that same company 3000. 27000 dollar savings, and UPS STILL makes a killing on that service. Vitran who????

Yeah i got the same message out of that video,In other words we are going to charge you more for health insurance and cut your pay,But we want you to run our junk and ignore the safety rules the D.O.T. has put out there for Companies Like This...