Mclane shuttle driver

Our shuttle drivers get paid mileage and D&H. It varies from center to center, so the only way to really find out is to ask someone from Memphis.

You on the foodservice or grocery side I applied to the foodservice side I was wondering how that is compared to us foods better worse same.. Us foods seems to be losing a lot of ground to competition in my neck of the woods that's where I am FYI ...just curious

I know the work is tough and all that it seems that they are really gaining a lot of business in my area might be a good move long term

How are they to work for are they very strict can you talk on hands free cell phone eat drink scratch yourself without a phone call ???

Our drive cams only save an event that triggers them, so I guess you're free to do what you want as long as you drive nice.

They don't look for reasons to can anybody. Good food service drivers are a rare find.

Yeah I talked to a guy that used to work at us foods he filled me in on stuff sounds like shuttle driver don't pay good at Mclane
$18 an hour or so