McMaster of disguise

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Aug 19, 2017.

1. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I do not trust this man and hope Kelly sees through him even though McCmaster was a general with a high I.Q. Islam is the biggest threat our world faces and could very well get a stronger.

McMaster, who serves in a critical national security position, seems to be minimizing the central religious motivations of radical Islamic terrorist groups who are waging a religious war against Western civilization.

Last week, Breitbart News reported that McMaster served at a UK-based think tank financed by a controversial, George Soros-funded group identified by the Obama White House as central in helping to sell the Iran nuclear deal to the public and news media.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...jihad-peaceful-al-qaida-terrorism-resistance/

2. falconfan

He fires all of the Trump loyalists why does president keep this man in whitehouse?

We find it hard to understand how someone who clearly has animus toward Israel, who supports the disastrous Iran nuclear deal, who opposes calling out radical Islamist terrorists, who fires Trump loyalists and supporters of Israel and opponents of Iran, who hires those opposed to President Trump’s policies especially on Israel and Iran, who refused to acknowledge that the Western Wall is in Israel, who opposes Israeli counterterrorism measures, and who shuts down joint U.S. counterterrorism programs that are of enormous value to U.S. security, can faithfully serve President Trump as top national security advisor. President Trump made it crystal clear, both before and since his election, that supporting Israel and the U.S.-Israel alliance, abrogating or at least vigorously enforcing the Iran deal while calling out and sanctioning Iran’s violations, confronting radical Islamist terrorism, and draining the Washington swamp were key, distinguishing policies of his administration.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

He sounds like another snake that is slithering around Washington. This looks like another swamp creature that needs to be sent packing.
    I've never seen this much swamp scum before. I had no idea how the tangled web of dirty deeds and connections worked in Washington. I knew it was bad, but not this bad.

falconfan likes this.
  4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

5. falconfan

Why doesn't Trump get him the hell out of the whitehouse?

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Just add this to the list of Trump's staffing blunders. The snake pit keeps biting him, but he's pretty slow to react.

falconfan likes this.
  7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trump trusts Kelly. Kelly likes McMaster....

I don't get it.

falconfan likes this.