R&L | MDT/ELB's

Is there a way to privately send you a message? With that being said I think you can figure it out. :)

I usually take a 20 min break at the end of the day before I return to the terminal. Bathroom, wash up, refill my vape, cold drink and a bite to eat for the road home.

Lunch that's a joke at our terminal they are watching the mdt and if we are n a customer more then 15 min we have to call dispatch.tracking everything. Being a 20 yr vet here starting to get real tired of the bs

We are in the same boat at our terminal. They time everything. Stop time, yard time, etc.. We need to explain every little delay. No lunch brakes, or any brakes for that matter. Just run as fast as you can, but they tell us to be safe? Ha...

Has anybody heard if they are using the mdt to track your lunch breaks, or anything else?
Our Barn just got all the Black ones put in all the Tractors. No more Orange junk. We take our lunches everyday. If anyone is working without a lunch is just foolish. I take it everyday between 11:30 and 12:30 Unless I have Appt. Freight But then We our never bothered by Wilmington. We our the Forgotten Term.

Our Barn just got all the Black ones put in all the Tractors. No more Orange junk. We take our lunches everyday. If anyone is working without a lunch is just foolish. I take it everyday between 11:30 and 12:30 Unless I have Appt. Freight But then We our never bothered by Wilmington. We our the Forgotten Term.
I don't know if you could be much more forgotten than we are in Hartford. LOL

If you're not in Wilmington, there's a good chance you are forgotten.
We don't have a city unit newer than 2004. If you have good mechanics, which we do, they send you crap. Only new trucks are all linehaul and are used by all the newest employees.