Mechanicsburg man buried on his motorcycle

That is awesome. I was leaning towards cremation but now I'm thinking 8 plots and my fishing boat along with my 1929 ELTO Pal.

That is awesome. I was leaning towards cremation but now I'm thinking 8 plots and my fishing boat along with my 1929 ELTO Pal.

hope you have oodles and oodles of money for your wish....plots are not cheap.

in regards to the motorbike being buried, what a waste of a perfectly good oil leaking piece of iron.

but, it was his wish and his family agreed to his wishes, bless them for that.

one has to wonder the chances of "grave robbers" now digging up that bike, as since this went world wide, we can be pretty sure, some attempt(s) might be made.

Ride In Peace.

hope you have oodles and oodles of money for your wish....plots are not cheap.

in regards to the motorbike being buried, what a waste of a perfectly good oil leaking piece of iron.

but, it was his wish and his family agreed to his wishes, bless them for that.

one has to wonder the chances of "grave robbers" now digging up that bike, as since this went world wide, we can be pretty sure, some attempt(s) might be made.

Ride In Peace.
Couldn't agree more.
Shame to bury that shovelhead
It's not too far from me, wanna meet out by Harrisburg?

Aaaa the boat's just an old aluminum Smokercraft, good boat but nothing to cry about, now if you were to focus in on the 1929 ELTO Pal I'd have to agree with you.

i actually was asking my dad about burial plots, and what he and mom paid for thier 4 plot space.

dad said for 4 plot, he paid $1,500.

now that was back in 2000.

what the prices now are, can't say..

what other cemeteries charge, can't say...

you may need a bit more space other than what you say right now, as you might be infringing on plots across from the ones you want...

but even at the "old price" of $1,500 here.....that would be $12,000 to you....

that (old price here) of $12,000 could be better spent on say... a steel coffin, a huge granite monument to you and your family, and a plot in the 1st class section of the cemetery....

then the money garnered by the sale of the boat and that old motor, could be used for your family to throw us one hellava-wizz-banger of a send off party to you....

you gotta think of the living, not just you......you realize this...don't you..???

you wanna hear us say how cheapo you are...or.....how are generous you were...towards us..???

please think of us living....you'll be dead and buried......

i actually was asking my dad about burial plots, and what he and mom paid for thier 4 plot space.

dad said for 4 plot, he paid $1,500.

now that was back in 2000.

what the prices now are, can't say..

what other cemeteries charge, can't say...

you may need a bit more space other than what you say right now, as you might be infringing on plots across from the ones you want...

but even at the "old price" of $1,500 here.....that would be $12,000 to you....

that (old price here) of $12,000 could be better spent on say... a steel coffin, a huge granite monument to you and your family, and a plot in the 1st class section of the cemetery....

then the money garnered by the sale of the boat and that old motor, could be used for your family to throw us one hellava-wizz-banger of a send off party to you....

you gotta think of the living, not just you......you realize this...don't you..???

you wanna hear us say how cheapo you are...or.....how are generous you were...towards us..???

please think of us living....you'll be dead and buried......
Sell Cessna, buy plots, bury myself, boat and motor.

Sell Cessna, buy plots, bury myself, boat and motor.

you can't bury yourself....someone else has to do that for you...

and as for that old motor, may run darned well great.....but it still isn't needing to go with you.....