Medical Exam

Lazlo

TB Lurker
Credits
Getting close on my med. card so I went the other day to get a new one. Change into the gown, sitting in the exam room and before long in walks the Dr. A young lady Dr. Yeah. I'm a professional but this is a heck of a lot better than the usual geriatric Mr. Rogers guy who usually works here (complete with bow tie). Anyway, usual banter, listen to heartbeat, listen to chest while I breath, blah, blah. Now we get to the good stuff. She asked if I have a hernia.

ASKED.

I really wish I could make up a great story about all the great stuff that happened in that room but I can't. I kind of feel like a 17yr old girl who gets dumped the day after prom. Am I not pretty enough? Maybe I smelled funny, should I have showered first? Maybe I look TOO good and she was just intimidated? Did the guy who so thoroughly checked last time even care about me or whether or not I had a hernia? Or was he just taking care of his own needs? I can't talk to the other guys I work with about this; What if she didn't check them but they lie and say she did just to make me feel worse about myself? Or maybe she DID check and they're lying just to spare my feelings? Or maybe they feel cheap and used because of it?

1st time in 15 yrs of driving I've had a lady Dr, and also the first time I haven't been physically checked. Just having fun with it. Have a Happy Saturday everyone.

Getting close on my med. card so I went the other day to get a new one. Change into the gown, sitting in the exam room and before long in walks the Dr. A young lady Dr. Yeah. I'm a professional but this is a heck of a lot better than the usual geriatric Mr. Rogers guy who usually works here (complete with bow tie). Anyway, usual banter, listen to heartbeat, listen to chest while I breath, blah, blah. Now we get to the good stuff. She asked if I have a hernia.

ASKED.

I really wish I could make up a great story about all the great stuff that happened in that room but I can't. I kind of feel like a 17yr old girl who gets dumped the day after prom. Am I not pretty enough? Maybe I smelled funny, should I have showered first? Maybe I look TOO good and she was just intimidated? Did the guy who so thoroughly checked last time even care about me or whether or not I had a hernia? Or was he just taking care of his own needs? I can't talk to the other guys I work with about this; What if she didn't check them but they lie and say she did just to make me feel worse about myself? Or maybe she DID check and they're lying just to spare my feelings? Or maybe they feel cheap and used because of it?

1st time in 15 yrs of driving I've had a lady Dr, and also the first time I haven't been physically checked. Just having fun with it. Have a Happy Saturday everyone.
The same thing happened on my last physical. My Dr. was fresh out of med school and very cute! I'm not sure if she was bashful or assumed my wife checks me, since I did tell her I am married to an RN. Maybe next time I will keep my mouth shut!

If you need a DOT Physical, Drug screening etc. please check us out on Facebook - Quantum Health If necessary we will come meet you at a local truck stop to get 'er done.

If you need a DOT Physical, Drug screening etc. please check us out on Facebook - Quantum Health If necessary we will come meet you at a local truck stop to get 'er done.

Most guys on this forum go home every night, they don't need a truck stop doctor to do their physical, there is an advertising section on TruckingBoards, or you can go to the OTR forums and have a little more success.

Intimate physical exam from a stranger in a truck stop bathroom...

I ain't falling for that trick again...no matter how many times you say you're a Dr.