TForce | Medicare advantage

That Teamster Gold plan is pretty good. I was not eligible for the program. I needed 20 years vested & had only 18.

I have mine thru Anthem. President Obama released 70 Billion in fed money. That is why you have the advantage program. Almost all offer Silver Sneakers, a free membership to a local health club. This is a HMO NOT a PPO. Under advantage programs, they take control of your Medicare & manage it for you instead of you doing it. I pay 39 bucks a month for extra eye, dental & scrip programs. First time to Medicare be sure to take the scrip option. Every year you don't you pay a 1% penalty. After 5 years of no scrip program, you will wish you had the coverage. If you pay say 175 per month thru say AARP or United Health Care, you have a few better options more than the advantage plan. Either way, your out of pocket yearly max will be 4500 to 4900 a year. The big diff is if you want to pay 2200 a year to have better coverage. IF you are sick with a lot of problems & visit the doctor 2 times a month, ya gonna want the 175 a month payment program. If not so sick & few visits a year, go with the Advantage program. You can change once a year between October & December enrollment periods. You can change the type of plan any time, but NOT the insurance carrier until the yearly enrollment period rolls around.

About that. Plan F or G is the better one. But you have to buy a scrip program on top of your Major Medical Supplement Insurance program. All together between 135 to 175 for any kind of a good plan with scrip coverage. Many people I know took the advantage plan thru different insurance companies for there is no monthly payment. The big diff is PPO you have a larger network & you get to choose your doctors. HMO (advantage plan) they assigned you a doctor & a smaller network. + you don't have as many options versus a monthly paid plan. If you are healthy, get the advantage program. Lots of issues or sickness, get the PPO plan. von.