TForce | Meeting At Indy Hall

All right just-me you know we are all waiting to hear a little something more then the Teamsters saying the talks are going well.

Maybe this time they will say the talks are going great?

We R Gonna Have A Up Date On The Contract On Sunday April 22nd. At 10 Am

Where are we exactly on this contract?, what are they debating?

I just do not want another meeting( even though the breakfast is good) for them to blow alot of smoke up our a$$, when I could be chasing the wife around the house on a fine sunday afternoon.

Where can I get actual information on the progress of the union talks? Rumors and hear-say are not a good source of information when so much is riding on this contract. I have asked several teamsters down here and they tell me to be patient. Does anybody know a sort of general time line for a compnay wide intergration of the union if/when the indy contract goes through?

thanks

Where can I get actual information on the progress of the union talks? Rumors and hear-say are not a good source of information when so much is riding on this contract. I have asked several teamsters down here and they tell me to be patient. Does anybody know a sort of general time line for a compnay wide intergration of the union if/when the indy contract goes through?

thanks

This is what we are all hearing at this point, if you hear anything else it is $hit, Just Me is the man in indy, with his side kick concearned citizen, they are telling us the same, be patient.

Hi, new to posting, been reading for several weeks now, really the way I see it only Hofa and Gordon Mckenzie actually know anything, until there is actually a contract on the table ready to be signed, I wont believe anything I hear, all I can say for sure is, anything is possible.

Hi, new to posting, been reading for several weeks now, really the way I see it only Hofa and Gordon Mckenzie actually know anything, until there is actually a contract on the table ready to be signed, I wont believe anything I hear, all I can say for sure is, anything is possible.

Gordon is no where to be found. Only people from UPS are negotiaating. No Overnite personel. No visions allowed.

thanks
Maverick,
The latest news we'll get is when Just Me posts about what the meeting in Indy later today reveals. After the Contract is settled for Indy any and all terminals can join and become covered by the Contract. I'm not sure anybody could really give an accurate timeline right now.

So do the other terminals use the same contract as Indy, or do they have to start a new contract for each terminal? I have no idea how it all works, that is why I ask.
Thanks

one contract(with supplements as needed per local conditions) one solution for all... `Indy contract` is the DNA contract.......

i wonder if they're still at the union hall? 8:11 p.m. central and no news about the meetings last week

Just Me did say there was going to be a meeting about the progress of the contract thus far on the 22nd, and here we are , maybe he is holding out on us. Or a patience routine with alot of smoke blowing again.... I hope not.

How about the old saying: If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all!

Hopefuly just-me will have something good to report.

If not what can he say?

Since these contract talks started way back in September 2006,we are all waiting to hear something positvive at this late date.

Just Me did say there was going to be a meeting about the progress of the contract thus far on the 22nd, and here we are , maybe he is holding out on us. Or a patience routine with alot of smoke blowing again.... I hope not.

Maybe Just-Me had better things to do like enjoy the nice spring weather (in New England anyway), hang out with his family, drink beer in a smokey dim lit strip club, wash his car, scratch his asse, maybe his 'puter is on the fritz, possible power failure in his neighborhood, maybe the Ice Cream man came by playing the come and get me song and he's buying ice cream for the kiddies, maybe he's busy.
I'm sure if it was astromonically amazing news he would have reported it.

Maybe it's status quo and no news is good news.

Give the man a break, he deserves one.

T251

I'm sure if it was astromonically amazing news he would have reported it.

Maybe it's status quo and no news is good news.

Give the man a break, he deserves one.

T251

I'm sure you are correct.
Even if everything submitted was agreed upon, all we would get is "the talks went well"..
So I really don't know what anyone is expecting him to post.