TForce | Meeting At Indy Hall

I don't think many on here can relate to this statement?
But when you have Jesus in your life,thats the only real representation you can count on,from birth,to death.
He's always been there for me,when I was a Teamster,and I couldn't get their representation.
And also now that I'm non-union,and am working for UPS the tightest ship in shipping,at the ripe old age of 63,and can still do all thats required of me.

I thank God for every day he allows me to have when I wake up in the morning,and thank him again at night for taking care of me during that day,as I drift off to dream land.
This is the best life,in my opinion.

I'm very happy living a Biblical life,sin free,is stress free.
My favorite Bible verse is the best advice,its found in the dead center of the KJV of the Holy Bible.
Psalms 118:8 which states:It is better to trust in the Lord then to put confedence in man.

How soon memories fade away.
Does anyone rememeber that Mr.Hoffa won the vote to be elected as the Teamsters president in 1999,on the simple promise of organizing Overnite,or running them out of business with the strike action against the company,and all of their national accounts?

I know this was the Teamsters dream,and all the good Teamster members opened their arms to allow him to come on board as their president on this one promise.

Well time has long past,the strike was called,three years later it was called off.
What of Mr.Hoffas promise?
Well you know how that goes,sometimes you win,sometimes you fail.

Life rolls on,like it or not you just go with the flow.
Theres no more Overnite,we are now a division of UPS.
The Teamster dream is still alive,but they seem to be having some trouble in lighting a fire under our new company?

Where is this all going to end up?
Its anyones guess at this point,we are going to wait,and see,the wheels of progress sometimes turn very slowly,so I'm going to go along with Skeeters trusty old saying.
TIME WILL TELL!

Does anyone rememeber that Mr.Hoffa won the vote to be elected as the Teamsters president in 1999,on the simple promise of organizing Overnite,or running them out of business with the strike action against the company,and all of their national accounts?

I know this was the Teamsters dream,and all the good Teamster members opened their arms to allow him to come on board as their president on this one promise.

Well time has long past,the strike was called,three years later it was called off.
What of Mr.Hoffas promise?
Well you know how that goes,sometimes you win,sometimes you fail.

Life rolls on,like it or not you just go with the flow.
Theres no more Overnite,we are now a division of UPS.
The Teamster dream is still alive,but they seem to be having some trouble in lighting a fire under our new company?

Where is this all going to end up?
Its anyones guess at this point,we are going to wait,and see,the wheels of progress sometimes turn very slowly,so I'm going to go along with Skeeters trusty old saying.
TIME WILL TELL!

I haven't forgot...

Don't believe that was why he won Apo nor the reason folks voted for him.

Hoffa won the election because of who was running against him. T. Leedham, the opposing candidate, and a leader in TDU was only able to muster a small percentage of the vote. The majority of Teamsters see TDU for what it is, and who they really represent. They are a radical faction of the Teamsters and they have their own agenda.

Maybe organizing Overnite wasn't the main reason he was voted in?
But it was a big promise he made before the election,that hasn't come about being fulfilled,as yet?

All the parcel wages,and benefits are written into their contract,BusterNite.
The Teamsters bargained for all of this good stuff for them over many years,and then they got UPS officials to agree that it was a fair deal,to give their workers.

As of this point in time,it seems the Teamsters Rep's,and UPS are still trying to figure out the contract language,
All the benefits,and wages will come later.
In the mean time we will continue to get less money,and pay more for our benefits,and there isn't one little thing any of us can do about it.

busternite, I would be questioning why you are paying 350 a month for health beni's. You might want to check your stubs and find out why they take so much. I have alot of insurance for my family, I am at about 160.
350? WOW!!!

busternite, I would be questioning why you are paying 350 a month for health beni's. You might want to check your stubs and find out why they take so much. I have alot of insurance for my family, I am at about 160.
350? WOW!!!

$83.20 per week for family of four. Blue cross.

On the west coast, we are with aetna,
family of 4
dental
sup.x 4
life ins. x 2 (wife)
39.23/ week
(I go with the free eye stuff)
will probably be adding lawyer ins. later.