TForce | Meeting in Dallas with Local 745 this Sunday @ Embassy Suites

Emptypockets

TB Lurker
Credits
All UPS Freight Employees are invited to come meet with B. Taylor Principal Officer of Teamsters Local Union 745 for an informational meeting to be held as follows:

Embassy Suites
2727 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Tx 75207

Sunday, November 11, 2007
2:00pm - 5:00pm

This meeting will be to answer any questions you may have regarding the contract , Labor Laws, Unionizing or any general concerns.

We need this boys....DFW and Texas alone is a big market lets take the bull by the horns and get this contract in place!:funky:

DAL-FTW....you've waited patiently and now it's time to get together. Best of luck moving forward and taking the bull by the horns. You really don't want to work at will for UPS.

All UPS Freight Employees are invited to come meet with B. Taylor Principal Officer of Teamsters Local Union 745 for an informational meeting to be held as follows:

Embassy Suites
2727 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Tx 75207

This meeting will be to answer any questions you may have regarding the contract , Labor Laws, Unionizing or any general concerns.

We need this boys....DFW and Texas alone is a big market lets take the bull by the horns and get this contract in place!:funky:

Have everyone at your terminal write down any questions and concerns and bring them to the meeting. Also at our barn we have a few guys who had never been in a union. These guys usually have the most questions. Make sure they speak up too. Also is Texas going to negotiate their own supplements? Tell the Union Reps, Joint Council 10 in New England is going to negotiate New England as a regional supplement. The idea behind this is there strength in numbers. Maybe that is something your Reps can look into. Good luck and may the force be with you!!!:1036316054:

Embassy Suites
2727 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Tx 75207

Good luck mpty, let us know what happens and you have the majority in the northeast....:1036316054: :1036316054:

Have everyone at your terminal write down any questions and concerns and bring them to the meeting. Also at our barn we have a few guys who had never been in a union. These guys usually have the most questions. Make sure they speak up too. Also is Texas going to negotiate their own supplements? Tell the Union Reps, Joint Council 10 in New England is going to negotiate New England as a regional supplement. The idea behind this is there strength in numbers. Maybe that is something your Reps can look into. Good luck and may the force be with you!!!:1036316054:

By the way, what ever happened to RENO???????

Yeah wheres webidiot with his good report?
They were going to get a better deal than INDY.
So whats going on?

Its a good thing I didn't hold my breath for this report,I would be to cold to post anything on here anymore.

Thanks for the feed back and support brothers,.....United we bargain and divided we beg!!! God bless you all there is a new day on the horizon and I am exicited about our future.

I don't know it to be fact but I over heard some drivers talk about the contract and the way it's written it is a take it or leave it the way it is. No supplements or trade offs.

By the way, what ever happened to RENO???????

Talked to a friend of mine from there and he told me they are not excepting the Indy and are going to negotiate their own version of it....They were 50/50 on the things they liked or so......He told me other stuffbut I don't want all the crap that comes along with the hear say stuff....I beleive what he is saying but I just want to wait and see if anyone confirs with it...

I don't know it to be fact but I over heard some drivers talk about the contract and the way it's written it is a take it or leave it the way it is. No supplements or trade offs.

This is not what we were told by the BA.

He said the Indy contract is a model not A clone .

Never believe any of that crap!!! Get your terminal together and go ask some questions. Get it straight from the Horses mouth!!!

So whats going on?

Its a good thing I didn't hold my breath for this report,I would be to cold to post anything on here anymore.

Just like Indy when they are faced with the facts they run and hide. I can't blame them though I would to.:hide:

Embassy Suites
2727 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Tx 75207

Ok, I'll hold the remarks till someone comes on here Sunday night and gives us the results.:hide:

So whats going on?

I'm sure Wazalumper will let us know if there is something worth reporting. He's the one who would know if anyone does.

100% correct!!! :1036316054:

U R correct the Indy contract is not a stand alone it is a model for the rest of the nation! Now all you haters put your guns away....there is an article in the contract that give each Local region 60 days to establish local supplements for that region and past pratices. Knowledge is power and without a contract you are unprotected and expendable. Ask any parcel person that question and they will tell u with the micro managing and safety......"all accidents and incidents" are your fault....production is on your shoulders and you will meet expectations of else. We need a safety net to fall on in many areas.:1036316054:

Like I've said all along. That is why you never hear from anyone after they had their meeting.:hysterical:

I'm waiting to see what UPS has to offer. I want money and benefits. You can have your so call job protection. It will be as good as your great sub-par contract. :hysterical: