Merit raises

He or she with the brownest nose merits the biggest raise, what's not to understand? Is it really news? :shrug:

He who drivers the truck makes the person in the office look good ? Yes !!! A driver goes to a whse and has no appt , the person at the window may say YOU HAVE NO APPT ...the driver said i am so sorry please for give me .. And then you may have a driver that may just say, so refuse it ..Who should get the Merit ? Some people just don't it ..It's just so mazing how this company is so unfriendly to the people that who have made the place in the past ..Can this be true ? Beware they are building a list on the local drivers ? So they don't have to give you Unemployment if they say they firer you ... This can't true ??? would a company do that ??? Then again in the past they have ? O !! the J people are coming for the Dog and Pony show ? A company gets money from a bank to build the company , why not give the employees a pay increase ? He who has happy employees will build the company ? Troll out !!

Maybe this is it !! Working drivers harder for less ??? They need more hours out of you for less ?? Or better lets see what we can take from the drivers ? What would you do Werble ? don't you work in the office ?.. May the light of the Union shine on you people soon .. That is amazing what they did to that Local driver that had the jockey job , then put him back local ... What a very vindictive place to have to work at ? Yes !! Can this be true ? What ever happen to drivers are a Dime a Dozen ??? Not ones that make you MONEY !!! And take care of the equipment ,don't forget that ... Werble ! do you have a answer ? I'm waiting please ... Merit raise what does that mean ??? I know now !! people don't go out and have a smoke break every 20 min ? Can that be it ?

Yes !! Not all can be like you ?? What about a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart in Hanoi .. does that count ? :fingure: What do you know Merit TOP ? You shouldn't forget this , it was people like me that gave you a job at NCT . And don't ever forget that !!! :bgroovy: ????

people like you gave me a job? and while your service is much appreciated, its idiots like you who make us look bad... really sad you go from one extreme to the other

Extreme IDIOTS

Instead of instituting these so called "merit raises" why not equal the playing field for all drivers. Stop taking benefits that legally they cannot take, pending the union ruling. Do they think they are that invincible and exempt from such rules mandated by the NLRB? This is just another proven reason the drivers need a union, to prevent the "Putin" way of dictating business. It's all going to come out in the end. Drivers will receive their phone expenses back, mandated by the courts retroactive to the ruling date. Only then will they be legally able to take it off the table, providing the union is not seated. They make these rules up as they seem fit for some but not all. Equality is what everyone is looking for, not Russian Dictatorship!!!!!

Mark drop dead your wearing us out. When the judge rules he rules and that's that. Te company can do whatever they want we don't own it. It's their right as owners to do what they want . And by the way stupid they gave the drivers a cell phone to use so don't make it look like something it's not doosh bag .

And to the crack head that keeps posting dribble please take your meds we can't understand you .

Yeah they gave you a cell phone....but no personal use allowed Minnow!!! The law is the law, they can't change ANYTHING until the ruling is determined..... in simpler terms for minnows, that means they broke the law!!! Rules are made to be followed not broken Mr. Minnow. Take that FACT back to your minnow friends, what few that are left.

But why darkdummy ? Can maybe this have some truth to it ? I heard you and your friend Webdripple are having a comedy show at the meeting is this true ? Or i know a DOG and PONY show .. Play nice at the meeting kids .. M O do wish you ever left California ? 50x12=600 lost in wages so for this year so far .. That would count in someway right ? If you are getting funds for the phone and it was for the phone and paying your phone bill with it , yes . Then not have that 50 for it not to say that is a wage lost ? of 600 a year ? I'm confused !!! I know now, the Breakfast is 600 a head does that come with toast and coffee ? You guys can use this in your comedy show ..

reading your comedy is fun enough for everyone, anit- or pro union

hahaha funny stuff riteway! do you still do standup in Las Vegas?

i heard you were able to make a broom disappear by sitting on it???

is that true?