merry christmas to all fellow truckers

hevyduty

TB Lurker
Credits
just want to wish all the best in these trying times

I work out of the 60 phl term , been out on temp disability,soon to change to permenant,so the company will be looking to cut my job in the spring.

Even with my current troubles,I can still look around and see fellow drivers and others in more dire situations than my own.

I just want to thank all my fellow workers at NEMF for thier prayers and support and wish to extend my own support to all suffering in these bad economic times. So just look around ,if you think youve got it bad,it wont take long to find many other sad stories.I dont think the big hammer has fallen yet, so lets support and pray for each other.Be safe and make it home to your families!

Well said by all of you!! Wishing the best to all of you for the holidays. Remember........that it takes ALL of the NEMF team to do their BEST and be "the cream that rises to the top"!!! NEMF is in a great financial status and will prevail in the tough times of this economy!!

I also want to wish the best and holiday wishes to all of those on TruckingBoards that watch all that is going on. Remember........all of us are looking to support our families (teamster, other-union or non-union) and our thoughts and prayers are with those those that have/are facing tough times in the trucking industry.

We all live in the best country on the world........do not forget that!!!!!!!!!

merry x-mas to all out there in the great trucking land...nemf will be fine i believe...the owner plans ahead all the time so i think after how much the company ahs grown from the begining , i feel he knows what to do...and as always layoffs seem to be the last resort ... so now lets have a favorite quote from a great x-mas movie to keep the spirit high and hopefully give ya a smile.....lets all guess what the movie is..."lets all press on and have the hap hap happiest christmas since bing crosby tapped dance with danny fu*kin k and when santa squeezes his fat a$$ down the chimney, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse"