Merry Christmas

excfman

TB Regular
Credits
A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Consolidated Freightways Family. And I hope you have A great 2012 :wavey:

Thanks for the Holiday Wishes. Spent 20 years at the old CF and still get real sad spot when I pass by a old piece of CF equipment. Some of the best workers in the industry and I miss everyone of them. Retired last year, guess I was luckier than some, as was able to get a decent job after CF.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Moving again laidoff from yrc and moving to Mandeville La wife got a great job. She moved with me at CF from St. Louis to Jacksonville Fl. now I will move for her.

Thanks for the Holiday Wishes. Spent 20 years at the old CF and still get real sad spot when I pass by a old piece of CF equipment. Some of the best workers in the industry and I miss everyone of them. Retired last year, guess I was luckier than some, as was able to get a decent job after CF.

I'll second that. The best people I've worked with at Yellow and and Fedex, were from CF. Still the best company I've ever worked for.